No announcement yet.

The Falcons Most Improved Team So Far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Falcons Most Improved Team So Far?

What do you guys think? When I read this article it stated that the Falcons if they get Matt Ryan could be one of next years best teams.

Click Here
    sigpic Jay Cutler QB of the Future

I would say if they do get Ryan, be smart with their other picks, and Michael Turner lives up to expectations, they will be a much better team than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud13 View Post
      I would say if they do get Ryan, be smart with their other picks, and Michael Turner lives up to expectations, they will be a much better team than last year.
      I will agree that they can be better than last year...just have to see what happens.

Thx,
      Joe
      To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

You guys are right. There are a lot of ifs, ands, and buts.

Comment

I think the Raiders are making alot of waves and should be way better than 4-12. Of course they are still gonna lose twice to the Broncos, but they have made a few moves that could pay off big time.
          sigpic

Comment

Their secondary is suspect, Abraham needs to step up at DE, Anderson needs to step up at DE, they need DTs, they need more than Brooking at Linebacker, they need help on the offensive line, they need a quarterback, they need recievers, and they need a tight end.

I really don't see this year being any better than last was for the ATL.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

Rookie QB's usually always struggle.

Especially when you're going to a team lacking in talent the way Atlanta is. So even if they do select him, no I don't see much of an improvement. They may be even worse than last season, which can be hard to imagine. I just don't see many bright spots with that team right now.
              sigpic

Comment

I stlll think that they might be very good.

Comment

Working...
                X