Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    And no one else from the NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB or anyone famous for that matter does not do this.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhesh

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
    But if Whisenhunt has no doubts about Leinart's commitment to the team, why does he care about these pictures? If the women in the above picture are 18 or older, he's not doing anything illegal or immoral. The real problem with Leinart is that he hasn't been a particularly good football player. If his partying contributes to that, Whisenhunt has every reason to be disappointed. If not, what's the big deal?

what a great line
    I agree... There is nothing wrong in my opinion with Leinart partying in the offseason. He's young.. he wants to party. SO WHAT!

I doubt the girls were underage, but I guess you never know. If that is the case then there is something wrong with it of course.

It's not like he rented a party boat for an x rated party or something..

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    But if Whisenhunt has no doubts about Leinart's commitment to the team, why does he care about these pictures? If the women in the above picture are 18 or older, he's not doing anything illegal or immoral. The real problem with Leinart is that he hasn't been a particularly good football player. If his partying contributes to that, Whisenhunt has every reason to be disappointed. If not, what's the big deal?

what a great line

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by timp View Post
    The link below will take you to a site where photos of Matt Leinart with attractive women are posted. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the man having his picture taken in a hot tub full of women. Now if they are under age and he gave them alcohol, thats another thing to me. Apparently his coach isn't happy about the whole thing as the media is already attacking it. Opinions?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...-leinart-phot/
    Thats exactly what was going on. He has pictures of him holding beer-bongs for 19 yr old girls. Matt is going to have to learn that he's in the eye of the public and the media, and quit thinking like some high school BOY. Its time to grow up.

Leave a comment:

• timp
    started a topic Matt Leinart photos anger Cardinals coach

Matt Leinart photos anger Cardinals coach

The link below will take you to a site where photos of Matt Leinart with attractive women are posted. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the man having his picture taken in a hot tub full of women. Now if they are under age and he gave them alcohol, thats another thing to me. Apparently his coach isn't happy about the whole thing as the media is already attacking it. Opinions?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...-leinart-phot/
Working...
X