Really Good Afc West Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Good Afc West Preview

This is a pretty decent preview for the AFC West. If you go to the site comment, we need more good reviews like these.

Click Here
    sigpic Jay Cutler QB of the Future

if that guy really thinks merriman can lead the nfl in tackles, he's retarded and knows nothing about football
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      if that guy really thinks merriman can lead the nfl in tackles, he's retarded and knows nothing about football
      Ummm...okay

Comment

I dunno... I think Merriman is fully capable of leading the league in tackles. I dont think it's gonna happen.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          I dunno... I think Merriman is fully capable of leading the league in tackles. I dont think it's gonna happen.
          Exactly!!!!!!!

Comment

if you guys really think merriman could ever lead the league in tackles you're also retarded and have no clue about the olb in a 3-4

seriously go look up merriman's tackle stats so you can go see exactly how retarded you, and the author of this article are for even suggesting merriman could lead the nfl in tackles ....pure retardedness

it's like saying dj williams could lead the nfl in ints

it's not even the position he plays......man such non football knowledge ....it's astounding
            sigpic

Comment

Always nice to see a Bronco fan giving us the best case scenario for his team and pulling stats out of his ass for the rest of the AFCW while calling it a "prediction." I hope he leaves that up there throughout the season.

And I sure hope our pass-rushing 3-4 OLB doesn't lead the league in tackles; that means he's not doing his job.
              lolbroncos on the Broncos' coming season - Aug. 2, 2008:
              I see 8-8 with no playoff appearance. Jags and Stealers get the WC. Shanarat will be in the hotseat when his team implodes.
              Thread

Comment

Originally posted by lolbroncos View Post
                Always nice to see a Bronco fan giving us the best case scenario for his team and pulling stats out of his ass for the rest of the AFCW while calling it a "prediction." I hope he leaves that up there throughout the season.

And I sure hope our pass-rushing 3-4 OLB doesn't lead the league in tackles; that means he's not doing his job.
                Agreed, whoever wrote this is a complete toolbag
                sigpic

Comment

Heh, have to agree with you there. Tackling isn't his game and if he ever leads the league (or even close) it means something is seriously wrong in the state of... um... California.

Maybe he meant Stephen Cooper but made a faux pas based on star power? Even then, I don't know why he'd make that prediction unless he thinks somebody will fill Donnie Edwards' old role and pick up big tackle stats.

And as much as I dislike the Raiders, I think the Chiefs will be worse than them this season and be the West's cellar-dwellers... unless Russell totally stinks up the joint (hard to tell in the Coliseum ).
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
                    Heh, have to agree with you there. Tackling isn't his game and if he ever leads the league (or even close) it means something is seriously wrong in the state of... um... California.

Maybe he meant Stephen Cooper but made a faux pas based on star power? Even then, I don't know why he'd make that prediction unless he thinks somebody will fill Donnie Edwards' old role and pick up big tackle stats.

And as much as I dislike the Raiders, I think the Chiefs will be worse than them this season and be the West's cellar-dwellers... unless Russell totally stinks up the joint (hard to tell in the Coliseum ).
                    yeah i mean seriously, a 3-4 olb leading the nfl in tackles? that's just retarded , the author of this article is highly suspect when it comes to football knowledge

i can't even see cooper or wilhelm coming close to leading the league in tackles, i love em but for one, cooper's going to miss 4 games, and secondly patrick willis is alive and well lol
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah i mean seriously, a 3-4 olb leading the nfl in tackles? that's just retarded , the author of this article is highly suspect when it comes to football knowledge

i can't even see cooper or wilhelm coming close to leading the league in tackles, i love em but for one, cooper's going to miss 4 games, and secondly patrick willis is alive and well lol
                      hmmm...ur right...i wonder if it is a typo...he has another broncos blog which is usually on the spot...hmmm...

Comment

This is a terrible write up.

Comment

I Was Right!!!!!

It turns out that the author saw that this was showing up over forums and it turns out I was right. It was a typo! He meant to say that he would lead the league in Sacks. Here is the link on the site:

Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Master 911 View Post
                            It turns out that the author saw that this was showing up over forums and it turns out I was right. It was a typo! He meant to say that he would lead the league in Sacks. Here is the link on the site:

Click Here
                            Ahh I see your a fan of talking in 3rd person .
                            sigpic

Comment

ah ok, cool

a typo makes SO much sense

if anyone can lead the league in tackles it's players like dj williams
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X