Really Good Afc West Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisSimpy View Post
    Ahh I see your a fan of talking in 3rd person .
    yeah...right
    sigpic Jay Cutler QB of the Future

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Master 911 View Post
      yeah...right
      Your always linking to this site and you get offended when people say something bad about it. Just calling it like I see it no reason to get offended
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Master 911 View Post
        It turns out that the author saw that this was showing up over forums and it turns out I was right. It was a typo! He meant to say that he would lead the league in Sacks. Here is the link on the site:

Click Here
        Definitely makes more sense. But I still wonder if he can do it without the 'roids.

(Sorry Charger fans, couldn't resist! )

Seriously, it seems like a decent overall assessment. But just like any other predictions, it just takes one key injury or one surprise new player to completely alter the outlook.

But would football be any fun if it was actually predictable?
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSimpy View Post
          Your always linking to this site and you get offended when people say something bad about it. Just calling it like I see it no reason to get offended
          Not offended at all. I just agree with the guy. I completely understand why you would think so though.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
            Definitely makes more sense. But I still wonder if he can do it without the 'roids.

(Sorry Charger fans, couldn't resist! )

Seriously, it seems like a decent overall assessment. But just like any other predictions, it just takes one key injury or one surprise new player to completely alter the outlook.

But would football be any fun if it was actually predictable?
            he had a very decent sack total last year even with his new (yep we had a new DC) D coordinator not blitzing him anywhere near as much as wade phillips sent him
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              he had a very decent sack total last year even with his new (yep we had a new DC) D coordinator not blitzing him anywhere near as much as wade phillips sent him
              Come on, JC. I was just poking a little fun since I know Chargers fans love hearing about Merriman and the 'roids.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Actually, the part of it I found interesting was when the author said Phillip Rivers will throw 19TD's and 17 INT's, yet still picks them to go 12-4. I have a really good suspicion that if Rivers throws 17 INT's the Chargers aren't going 12-4.

That being said, I don't think he will throw that many and, unfortunately, I think they will go 12-4 (or better)

Comment

The Bolts are still the team to beat right now, BUT - I think every team in the West now currently (On paper) has the tools to beat up on SD. Now we'll see which AFC West teams gels quicker and does beat down SD, they're lil run is at an end but right now, ya still gottagive it to em, Denver will finish 2nd in the afc west, but will need to win the division to make the playoffs, Jax/Pitts/Tenn are too good right now to beat out for wild cards

Comment

The Raiders are the only team that should bring any surprises this year. They are capeable of competing for a division title, and dwelling in the basement all the same. I think they'll go through stretches where they will be great this year. I think there is way too much talent on that team for them to finish last.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      if you guys really think merriman could ever lead the league in tackles you're also retarded and have no clue about the olb in a 3-4

seriously go look up merriman's tackle stats so you can go see exactly how retarded you, and the author of this article are for even suggesting merriman could lead the nfl in tackles ....pure retardedness

it's like saying dj williams could lead the nfl in ints

it's not even the position he plays......man such non football knowledge ....it's astounding
                      Coming from the guy that thinks QB's win games, not teams. Ironic.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
                        You just hit the pin on the head!

Comment

I am a bit suprised, a fan base that knows what a winning team looks like, a team that is solid and built, and yet some of you out there seem to think the Broncos are going to win the West.

I will admit that you have a good young team, but they are a .500 team, 9-7 at best, the AFC West is not the power house it used to be, and the Chargers are by far the most talented team (on paper) in the NFL, they have issues getting into the end zone within the 5. and even if Rivers (wild card on the team) throws 17 INT's they will still win the West and Make it to the Big Dance in TB.

The Raiders are a much better team than last, but they have too many egos, and will not pull it together until late

KC is as much of a mess roster-wise, they should keep Denver in check for 2nd place.

Chargers 13-3
                          Broncos 8-8
                          Chiefs 7-9
                          Raiders 4-12

Comment

Originally posted by ChefBolt View Post
                            I am a bit suprised, a fan base that knows what a winning team looks like, a team that is solid and built, and yet some of you out there seem to think the Broncos are going to win the West.

I will admit that you have a good young team, but they are a .500 team, 9-7 at best, the AFC West is not the power house it used to be, and the Chargers are by far the most talented team (on paper) in the NFL, they have issues getting into the end zone within the 5. and even if Rivers (wild card on the team) throws 17 INT's they will still win the West and Make it to the Big Dance in TB.

The Raiders are a much better team than last, but they have too many egos, and will not pull it together until late

KC is as much of a mess roster-wise, they should keep Denver in check for 2nd place.

Chargers 13-3
                            Broncos 8-8
                            Chiefs 7-9
                            Raiders 4-12
                            and thats what I think, i didnt look at numbers, or stats, or anything like that.
                            just a gut feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
                              Hey only QB's with the knacks
                              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by ChefBolt View Post
                                and thats what I think, i didnt look at numbers, or stats, or anything like that.
                                just a gut feeling.
                                eh...gut feelings aren't always right

Comment

Working...
                                X