Carson Palmer speaks out about Ohio State football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Palmer speaks out about Ohio State football

The below link will take you to a rather interesting interview that Carson Palmer gave in LA on Thursday about Ohio State football and it's fans. Take it for what it is worth.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/200...es-ohio-state/

Is he still in college or something?

Comment

If someone said, "I hate SC, their fans are so obnoxious..." no one would care.
      Just like when Chad does a touchdown dance, or a Bengal gets arrested, nobody cares when you suck.

Comment

Don't have any firsthand knowledge of Ohio State's fanbase, but I will say this: After the Texas-USC National Title Rose Bowl, I was walking out congratulating a lot of the Texas fans. Several of them said that they appreciated our (meaning USC fans) good sportsmanship and almost all of them said it was a far cry from when they had beaten Ohio State in Columbus earlier that year.

Never had a chance to get into specifics but, when you hear it that often, it does kinda make you wonder.

Comment

wow who knew carson palmer was a ******bag

off the field smacktalk is just retarded
          sigpic

Comment

Isnt Cincinatti in Ohio??? (I know it is) I am just saying that Probably a lot of bengals fans who show up to the games are also OSU Fans. Better shut your mouth on this one Carson.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco View Post
              Don't have any firsthand knowledge of Ohio State's fanbase, but I will say this: After the Texas-USC National Title Rose Bowl, I was walking out congratulating a lot of the Texas fans. Several of them said that they appreciated our (meaning USC fans) good sportsmanship and almost all of them said it was a far cry from when they had beaten Ohio State in Columbus earlier that year.

Never had a chance to get into specifics but, when you hear it that often, it does kinda make you wonder.
              For the most part, OSU fans are awful. My girlfriend is from Iowa and when she lived in Colombus, she went to an Iowa/Ohio State game with her brother.

Of course they had the audacity to actually wear Iowa colors to the game.

So according to my girlfriend, several OSU fans spit at them while they were walking to the Horseshoe before the game. That's about as classless as you can get. I'm sure if you talked to other opposing fans, they could give you comparable or worse experiences.

Add the rioting, smugness, and overall arrogance and you can see why Buckeye fans are pretty low on the food chain.
              Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 07-21-2008, 12:11 PM.
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
                For the most part, OSU fans are awful. My girlfriend is from Iowa and when she lived in Colombus, she went to an Iowa/Ohio State game with her brother.

Of course they had the audacity to actually wear Iowa colors to the game.

So according to my girlfriend, several OSU fans spit at them while they were walking to the Horseshoe before the game. That's about as classless as you can get. I'm sure if you talked to other opposing fans, they could give you comparable or worse experiences.

Add the rioting, smugness, and overall arrogance and you can see why Buckeye fans are pretty low on the food chain.
                I think it is a damn shame that Iowa fans are getting spit on....that behavior is reserved for Michigan. You'll never see me personally spit on someone though, MI fan or no. I'll let the crazy's have that one.

Maybe the general attitude of some OSU fans has something to do with hearing about how inferior you are to west coast or southern schools, over and over and over again. It's funny that OSU will probably end up playing for the BCS title again next year. Just like they did last year, and the year before that. Hell, Miami fans are still crying about getting beat by a team that had no business being on the same field with them. I'm sure that OSU will be ranked 15th or something when the season starts. Then everyone will cry when they go to the championship game, and if they lose to an NFL scout team like FLA or LSU they'll all say, "Told ya so".

Comment

you tell em carson! i hate OSU as well.

but for the qb of an ohio team to say this is basically bradlee van stupid. i thought he had more intelligence than that. he's probably goign to lose a lot of bengals fan support and he kinda deserves to just for being that stupid

Comment

I hate both teams especially USC.

Comment

The Bengals fans are in an uproar on their board

Comment

It just amazes me what happens when you put a microphone in front of a moron's face and what will come out.

Carson, you no longer play for USC. You now play for the Bengals. They are in Ohio. Ohio State is in Ohio.

It only took me a second and a half to form that equation. Two things are forth coming. 1. Palmer is traded. or 2. Palmer to have press conference and will read written statement. Bring Chap Stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Blue Man View Post
                          It just amazes me what happens when you put a microphone in front of a moron's face and what will come out.

Carson, you no longer play for USC. You now play for the Bengals. They are in Ohio. Ohio State is in Ohio.

It only took me a second and a half to form that equation. Two things are forth coming. 1. Palmer is traded. or 2. Palmer to have press conference and will read written statement. Bring Chap Stick.
                          Hold on there Cowboy - first of all, he's not going to get traded. Secondly, he already has made a statement on this. Third, in the grand scheme of things, this is no big deal and will be forgotten very quickly.

Anyone who doesn't believe me, look back at this raging "controversy" from a few years ago:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...hlight=carmelo

Did anyone on here even remember this before I just brought it up??????

Comment

Working...
                          X