No announcement yet.

Favre says "See you at camp!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoever DOESNT feel bad for aaron rodgers is not human. a third of his career wasted behind favre.
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
      whoever DOESNT feel bad for aaron rodgers is not human. a third of his career wasted behind favre.
      why should people feel bad for rogers

teams put the best players out on the field and rogers is far away from becoming a qb like favre.

the maytag man should sit another year if the pack allow favre to come back and play for them.....

i will feel bad for rogers when he loses his first couple of games and gets boo'd, nah i lie ill probably be laughing call me non human
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
        Of course I feel bad for Rodgers. He didn't bring this on himself. He didn't draft himself. He never said that Brett should retire. In fact, Aaron Rodgers has been the epitomy of Class throughout this entire ordeal, and has been smart enough to keep quiet. He has handled it PERFECTLY, and has earned a lot of respect from me just for that alone.

No matter what...... Rodgers doesn't stand a chance. He'll nver be good enough, and will not be good enough this season. He's going to take the brunt of the fans wrath, and people like lynchem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
          Of course I feel bad for Rodgers. He didn't bring this on himself. He didn't draft himself. He never said that Brett should retire. In fact, Aaron Rodgers has been the epitomy of Class throughout this entire ordeal, and has been smart enough to keep quiet. He has handled it PERFECTLY, and has earned a lot of respect from me just for that alone.

No matter what...... Rodgers doesn't stand a chance. He'll nver be good enough, and will not be good enough this season. He's going to take the brunt of the fans wrath, and people like lynchem.
          im not going to blame "rogers" if/when the packers have a bad year, he is set up to fail cuz the packers organization/favre turned this into a circus.... its unfortunate that its going to fall on rogers shoulders when/if they lose but thats the life of a qb in the nfl.... only this is situation has a huge magnifying glass over it cuz of what has been going on....

rogers has been nothing but perfect in his handling of the situation, he absolutely is a better man than i.... i'd be screaming at everyone with a mic being put in his place....

im going to laugh when this circus continues if/when the pack lose a few games and the fans riot cuz they want favre back....

i can see everyone's point in feeling bad for the guy but i dont cuz he knew one day favre would retire and fans would still want him back.... he still is set up to fail because of favre, thats who the fans should be pissed at... im still going to be laughing when the pack lose a few games and the fans riot, but not cuz its rogers fault, but because of the ego's involved in the organization of the so called packers
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Good chance that Brett will be playing in the "Bay" area

This is all unfortunate indeed, this whole saga with Brett and the Packers, and Aaron, and the fans and so on. Brett's becoming a real drama type. He left the game as a superman, legend, and at the height of popularity. Now his status is wavering. Why did he rush the decision? You can't keep changing your mind. It's like, I want some attention so I'll retire, and they'll keep taking me back. But did he not think this thru? What about the packers? Did he not think that they would have to make some personnel decisions as a result? And yes, Aaron is secondary here, but you can't do well in this league without some hands on experience. Most QBs have a rough road initially. How does this first rounder ever get into the swing of things, if he doesn't start soon? And was this all about money, as in marketing deal, which Brett apparently was leaning towards just a few days back? That smells a bit. And as for the fans, it just puts them on a roller coaster ride. Further it is distracting, causing rifts, and tarnished many reputations.

So I hope Brett gets traded. Tampa, or the Jets, or elsewhere. Tampa makes the most sense. Brett could take that team pretty far in 08, if he stays healthy. Go there Brett, and as has been stated.....keep the train running. Get over this "poor me" deal, and "why didn't they want me back?", when you were the one that chose to leave. There was no gun to your head. You've been close before. This should have been automatic. No one said it would be easy. You could have waited a little longer. Too many people are impacted.

Who knows, maybe Brett will end up with Green Bay, and life will be good again. But he has definitely lost some of the shine that once followed him around. And what do we believe going forward?

Comment

Working...
            X