More bad news for Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More bad news for Miami

David Boston suffered a serious knee injury and is likely out for the season.

That poor coach is gonna be lookin for a new home nex season, an this time it aint even his fault.......phins are sunk plain and simple
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

David Boston out for season...

Dude the dolphins are just getting worse and worse as training camp goes on...I actually feel bad for them.

Dolphins | Boston's Season Over - from www.KFFL.com
      Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:16:39 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins WR David Boston (knee) is out for the remainder of the season after suffering a season-ending knee injury during practice Friday, Aug. 6. The Dolphins confirmed Friday evening that Boston would undergo surgery for an injury that is believed to be a torn left patella tendon. Further details will be released following surgery.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

We know whos gonna get the first pick in this years draft.
        sigpic

Comment

That sucks.. wow, not even preseason and already hurt.. that.. is.. bad..

Comment

Their D is top 3 in NFL, they will atleast go 7-9, wouldnt surprise me at all if they went 9-7, but I still feel bad for them being a floridian....however I a bronc fan and it will make it a hell of alot easier on Dec 12, especially since I didnt like Walls having to guard David Boston, I mean Champ will shut down Chambers no problem, but I had some apprehension on Walls guarding Boston, looks like it aint a problem now.
            New England Patriots GM

Comment

Damn, those 'Fins are going downhill fast. Who do they have left to start opposite Chambers? Two starters at skilled positions gone that quick...and I thought the Broncos were having injury problems. Not so bad in comparison.

I do actually feel bad for Dolphin fans. It sucks to see a season of promise start to slip away.

Hmm... I wonder if Tim Brown will add the Dolphins to his list of possibilities.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Maybe Tim Brown can be the next Chris Carter and finish his career with the december choking fins, oh and by the way their next WR is Darrius Thompson.
                New England Patriots GM

Comment

*pops open his Champagne*

Sounds great to me. Not that it's great that Boston is hurt, but that it is for the Dolphins. Ever since the 72 Dolphins uncorked that Champagne bottle when the Broncos lost their undefeated season (and Greise was the backup and his father toasted the loss) I have cheered to all of the bad news from Dolphins land. I can't be happier now. Thank you Ricky Williams, thank you David Boston. Now if something could happen to the Chiefs....

Comment

i think we may see t brown in a fin suit
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
                      Maybe Tim Brown can be the next Chris Carter and finish his career with the december choking fins, oh and by the way their next WR is Darrius Thompson.
                      Yeah dude that's a great point. Shanahan was just talking about this very thing; Brown was probably waiting for someone to get injured so he could start. The Dolphins would be crazy not to give Brown a contract now.

Comment

I reckon Brown could be there within a week - But I didn't hear that it was a season ending injury? only that they had to run a few more tests.

The fins might have a good D but there are two sides of the ball that you have to play week in week out and the fins just son't have the depth on offense - They're going down this season (they'll still finish higher than the Giants through)

Comment

Originally posted by bmcl2343
                          I reckon Brown could be there within a week - But I didn't hear that it was a season ending injury? only that they had to run a few more tests.
                          Here's confirmation on SI.com:

Dolphins' Boston injures knee, out for season
                          "You can't take the sky from me..."
                          ------
                          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

With the injury of Boston and departure of Williams, the fans can blame their season on someone other than Jay Fiedler and maybe with a little luck they can fire that second rate coach Dave Wannstedt.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Is that a toliet I hear? OOPS! There goes Dave Wannstedt's job. About time that chump was canned anyways. I feel bad for my dad, he grew up in Miami and is a big Dolphins fan. Maybe if Boston didn't turn himself into a body builder he wouldn't have so much unnecessary weight, which is probably what caused that knee to buckle. Musclehead jerkoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X