Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Bell cut!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Bell cut!

    by the Texans today
    sigpic

  • #2
    Mike Bell fans?

    Where you be?

    Comment


    • #3
      anyone have an official link to the release? Can't find anything ... Love Mike Bell, too bad he can't hold onto the football

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
        Mike Bell fans?

        Where you be?
        Nice pic of Folsom Field. I used to work at CU so it brings back memories.

        Comment


        • #5
          here you go!

          http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/5931910.html
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
            Nice pic of Folsom Field. I used to work at CU so it brings back memories.
            Thank you....love that stadium.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe the Broncos should resign him

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm dead serious...put Torain on PUP list (he should be eligable to play after week 6) and lets re-sign Mike Bell and give him a shot at RB (NOT FB) and at worst he'll keep Ryan Torain's roster spot warm until Torain returns (assuming Torain doesn't go to IR. Maybe Bell shows his stuff and becomes a valuable asset to add to our young RB stable


                sigpic


                FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                :cool:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  I'm dead serious...put Torain on PUP list (he should be eligable to play after week 6) and lets re-sign Mike Bell and give him a shot at RB (NOT FB) and at worst he'll keep Ryan Torain's roster spot warm until Torain returns (assuming Torain doesn't go to IR. Maybe Bell shows his stuff and becomes a valuable asset to add to our young RB stable
                  Sure. We'll put Torain on the PUP list. Oh wait, didn't he already report to camp? Darn.

                  Originally posted by wikipedia.org
                  PUP LIST: A rule in the National Football League which allows teams to designate players as "Physically Unable to Perform" or "PUP". Once they are designated as such, they are prohibited from practicing with the team. They can, however, rehabilitate and participate in team meetings. If a player begins training camp on the PUP list, they can be moved to the active roster at any time, even after one practice. A player is not allowed to be placed on the PUP list if they start training camp on the active roster.
                  RIP Williams / Nash

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by qnpd View Post
                    Sure. We'll put Torain on the PUP list. Oh wait, didn't he already report to camp? Darn.
                    But he's dead serious.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats messed up. Kubiak should have let him play in at least one pre-season game so he could show the rest of the league what he can do still.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Mike Bell showed up over weight and out of shape. Kubiak commented that he was WAY behind the rest of the team as far as conditioning and said that he had to sit out a couple of times early becuase he was gassing.

                        Then he gets hurt and has to be carted off in day one. So it doesn't exactly show me that Mike Bell is trying to hard to stay in the NFL. He was on the bubble going IN.. and he showed up fat and out of shape???? Does that show you someone that is inspired to work hard to gain a job?

                        No. I say we leave Mike Bell where he is at.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                          Mike Bell showed up over weight and out of shape. Kubiak commented that he was WAY behind the rest of the team as far as conditioning and said that he had to sit out a couple of times early becuase he was gassing.

                          Then he gets hurt and has to be carted off in day one. So it doesn't exactly show me that Mike Bell is trying to hard to stay in the NFL. He was on the bubble going IN.. and he showed up fat and out of shape???? Does that show you someone that is inspired to work hard to gain a job?

                          No. I say we leave Mike Bell where he is at.
                          But oh my gawd!1!!!one!! he had an awesum game against teh Colts! I dont care dat dey ware teh worse team in fooseball at defendin teh run at teh taime either

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X