No announcement yet.

Chiefs vs. Rams game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those rams corners just let the recievers run their routes!!!

Gonna be a different story come d-day!!!

Comment

Man, ram's D need to, you know, stop the other team. Blaylock just ran into green and still got a first down.

Comment

THE RAMS DEFENSE is horrible....

Comment

I hate when the NFL schedule these drama games like the Cowboys and Titans game on National TV just because it's Eddie George against his former team. They make it such a big hype where it's the Player or the Coach against their former Team. Every time they do this, the game ends up to be a boring game most of the time. They do it every year and it pisses People off because they could have had a great game that was shown Sunday Afternoon on Sunday Night or on Monday Night.

But this one is an exception because they play in the same State.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
            THE RAMS DEFENSE is horrible....
            Their defense is not looking good. But you've got to give some credit to the precision of the Chiefs' offense. The Broncos' defense is going to get a serious test right off the bat with the Chiefs' on opening night. It should be interesting.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Ram's D is poor, their line is full of holes and bulger is not getting the ball to his excellent wideouts. I think the seahawks will take the division even if they do get pace and turley back, bulger just can't cut it. I didn't like him last year either.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                Their defense is not looking good. But you've got to give some credit to the precision of the Chiefs' offense. The Broncos' defense is going to get a serious test right off the bat with the Chiefs' on opening night. It should be interesting.
                oh were def. gunna get a major test...especially if our offense cant get goin any better...

Comment

What a crock. The Rams made a nice sack and the refs call a stupid personal foul. I think the refs are a bit too sensitive about protecting the QBs.
                  ------

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30
                    oh were def. gunna get a major test...especially if our offense cant get goin any better...
                    That's true. But that's why I'm actually glad we have 5 preseason games this year. It might take that extra game to get our offense in synch with all the offseason changes.
                    ------

Comment

Rams look awful

Man, they make the chiefs D look good, they suck so much. Faulk needs to be benched, start working with Jackson. They really need pace and turley back too.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                        Ram's D is poor, their line is full of holes and bulger is not getting the ball to his excellent wideouts. I think the seahawks will take the division even if they do get pace and turley back, bulger just can't cut it. I didn't like him last year either.
                        Martz's lack of faith of him in that OT playoff game last year against the Panthers tells me all I need to know about Bulger. As soon as they got in field goal range, Martz had the offense turtle up and turn conservative. At least let the QB sling a couple and see what happens. I understand that it was the playoffs, but nothing's guaranteed.

I guess that was a long way of saying that I'm not sold on Bulger either.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

have the Chefs had a single return where there wasn't a block in the back called?

Comment

Rams D is awful tonight, the O-line is even worse. Bulger is in for a long season, he better hope Pace comes back so he has some one to at least protect him.

What is with the Chiefs returns... I've heard the Chiefs get called for three illegal blocks in the back tonight... how odd...
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I like stephen Jackson. hopefully D.J will show s why we took him.

Comment

I don't care enough about either team to watch the whole thing with commercials and what not, but here are some early notes and thoughts. I may finish watching it tomorrow, clicker in hand.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
                                Sportsblog.org -- ThePostgame.com -- Bronczilla.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X