Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas vs Ravens game.... You guys wish our QB played like these guys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas vs Ravens game.... You guys wish our QB played like these guys???

Seriously? After watching this game, I could not be more THRILLED with the QB we have and would hope this game shows so many of you that want to COMPLAIN with every throw, just how lucky we are.

Also... I don't see our offense being able to compete against the Raven's defense. I just see our defense having a hard time stopping anyone.

Usually it takes a lot of whiskey and a darkened bar to fool me bad as the Cowboys fooled me. Started the game with the prom queen ended with a short , chubby , red-headed girl with braces and freckles named Toni Romo.
    Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

If the defense can put pressure on Flacco and the offense stays clean, we would do well against the Ravens.

Went to the mall last Saturday. Had some sports vendors there. They had bumper stickers that said:

WACKO FOR FLACCO!

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I can't stand the Cowboys, but I was rooting them for tonight hardcore, because I literally hate Ray Lewis and the Crows even worse. I don't want the Crows to make the playoffs, hopefully they'll squander the next two games, and be eliminated. I'd rather face the colts or play the patriots again, as opposed to playing the crows.

sad to say but we wouldn't/won't stand a chance against the Ravens, if the Ravens team that played the Cowboys showed up against us. Their defense has always been stellar, and that's their pride and joy in Baltimore. Flacco doesn't impress me too much, he's too trent dilferesque...his numbers aren't solid, but his play is steady enough to get you the win.

the Ravens could be trouble in the playoffs.

Comment

anyone is going to be trouble for us in the playoffs........

Comment

But seriously, of all the years I've watched football, I don't ever remember seeing a team score two long TD runs on back to back possessions, when the other team was coming back. Dallas' defense was out to lunch on those plays, and they knew it was run. I don't like the Cowboys, so I was okay with Baltimore winning. And to see the Ravens administer that type of defensive pressure is really amazing. Cowboys are hanging by a thread for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              But seriously, of all the years I've watched football, I don't ever remember seeing a team score two long TD runs on back to back possessions, when the other team was coming back. Dallas' defense was out to lunch on those plays, and they knew it was run. I don't like the Cowboys, so I was okay with Baltimore winning. And to see the Ravens administer that type of defensive pressure is really amazing. Cowboys are hanging by a thread for the playoffs.
              Because it's never happened

Comment

I would rather play Indy than Baltimore. Every QB puts up Peyton Manning type numbers on us. At least with Indy we can hope to get into a shootout. And if its cold and rainy Peyton Manning struggles, the cold and rain shouldn't affect Baltimore.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
                  Because it's never happened
                  Good.. that means my old senses are still partially intact. Didn't hear anybody make the correlation after the game.

Gosh.....maybe instead of google, you can just enter CanDB, "the old man with all the facts".......

Now where did I put my glasses.....

Comment

Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
                    I. Flacco doesn't impress me too much, he's too trent dilferesque...his numbers aren't solid, but his play is steady enough to get you the win.

the Ravens could be trouble in the playoffs.
                    lucky for the Ravens they only need Trent Dilferesque talent under center to go deep in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    Dallas vs Ravens game.... You guys wish our QB played like these guys???
                    No not at all, but if our defense was even just the shadow of the ravens defense i would be happy.
                    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
                    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Imo when a person has "professional" in front of their occupation it denotes a certain standard of expertise. When it's in front of the word quarterback then that person should be able to do the routine things. Take a snap without fumbling. Hand the ball to a runningback on time and in the right position. Throw the ball twenty to forty yards to a wide open receiver. I'm much more impressed with a QB who makes the routine throws EVERY SINGLE TIME than I am with somebody who makes one amazing pass then proceeds to overthrow his wide open receivers not once but several times. One hundred mile an hour pass placed on a microdot does not make up for four or five missed passes that a competent junior high quarterback could have made.
                      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
                        lucky for the Ravens they only need Trent Dilferesque talent under center to go deep in the playoffs.
                        wrong. their defense is the reason for their success. without that defense, they are the equivalent of the kansas city chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                        X