Super Bowl debate... Rivers or Young or Leinart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl debate... Rivers or Young or Leinart

Ok, so I wanted know what you guys thought on who you'd much rather have end up with a SB ring.

Rivers, who would be the last of the QBs of himself, Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger to get a ring. But the Broncos have to play him twice a season.
    Vince Young, who was the #3 pick in the 2006 draft. Who was benched with an injury at the beginning of the season.
    Matt Leinart, who was the #10 pick in the 2006 draft. He was benched last year with an injury and is riding the bench this year because Kurt Warner took his job.
    I'm just wondering but I don't want any of them to get the chance. I'd much rather have Ben Roethlisberger get another Super Bowl ring.

GOSH DARN IT! I HAVE THE POLL CORRECT!

But the 2006 #11 pick should be on the list...
    Philip Rivers (#4)
    12.50%
    Vince Young (#3)
    16.67%
    Matt Leinart (#10)
    16.67%
    None of the three deserve one; Go someone else!
    54.17%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by I_Only_Like_Jay; 01-04-2009, 05:02 PM. Reason: Gave VY more faith in being picked higher, noticed the mistake just a minute ago.

Vince was actually the #3 pick

But out of the 3 of them.. I'd probably chose Matt.

I never liked Vince. And theres no way I'd ever root for Rivers.

So I'll go with Matty boy.

Comment

Culter next season.:salute!:
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

btw.. another thing... Matt was the #10 pick
        You shoudl know who #11 is. :nono:

But who cares anyways.. thier both backups

Comment

none of the above.

Comment

Vince Young for the win. Hey man I gotta root for a former UT player.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
              Vince was actually the #3 pick

But out of the 3 of them.. I'd probably chose Matt.

I never liked Vince. And theres no way I'd ever root for Rivers.

So I'll go with Matty boy.
              we all know your screaming like a little girl inside for Rivers to win the SB and I betcha you own his Jersey.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                Vince Young for the win. Hey man I gotta root for a former UT player.
                But the thing is, of him, Leinart and Cutler, does Young deserve a ring? I think of the three Cutler deserves his first because he is the only one still playing. Just remember, Leinart and Young, if either one gets a ring, is NOT earning it. Kinda like Griese, he got the ring but really didn't do anything to earn it.

I'm still pulling for Roethlisberger.

Comment

For Kerry Collins cause he's the starter. No one will remember VY as the SB winning QB, so no big deal. Too many steelers fans....enough championships already.

Comment

If Im being honest and setting the SD smack aside... Rivers. He has made a big statement in how good he is and he is the one making a difference for his team. Yeah... I'm sticking to Rivers on this one.

Again... that's of the three... though I'd prefer NOT to see SD win it.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
                      For Kerry Collins cause he's the starter. No one will remember VY as the SB winning QB, so no big deal. Too many steelers fans....enough championships already.
                      Of course no one will remember Young as a SB winning QB. He'd be remembered as the #3 pick that rode the bench to his first SB ring, if it comes down to it.

So, my real opinion of the whole thing, besides wanting the Steelers to win the SB, is of the three, Rivers, Young and Leinart, I'd go with Rivers. The other two QB shouldn't get rings before Cutler. Cutler is the best of the top 3 '06 QBs. Just like Roethlisberger. Besides, with Roethlisberger and Manning, they are definitely the better than Rivers.

Comment

if i had to pick out of the 3 id chose Matt because i don't like Vince and Rivers can SUCK it that punk is worthless i hate em from top to bottom but in all reality Cutler will win a super bowl before any of them we are 1 puzzle piece away and thats fixing our def if we do that we will be the Patriots of 07''
                        Proud Member of: Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #35

Comment

Well, don't have to worry about Young gettin' a ring before my boy! w00t!

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                            Well, don't have to worry about Young gettin' a ring before my boy! w00t!
                            I was about to say the same thing, and the way the Panthers are looking right now, it wont be Young.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X