Arizona Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Cardinals

Anyone else pulling for the underdogs of our lifetime to win the Superbowl the Arizona Cardinals, seems like everyone has already discredited them the point spread is 9.5/10 (vs Carolina) They've been my NFC team for along time so I'm pulling for them to win it all anyone else on there bandwagon there's plenty of room?

Originally posted by RxDx View Post
    Anyone else pulling for the underdogs of our lifetime to win the Superbowl the Arizona Cardinals, seems like everyone has already discredited them the point spread is 9.5/10 (vs Carolina) They've been my NFC team for along time so I'm pulling for them to win it all anyone else on there bandwagon there's plenty of room?

um that'd be a big negative. i hope the Panthers destroy them this weekend, and send old man Warner and company packing.

Comment

heck yeah dude. I want to see Warner win another one before he's done.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Hey guys, whatsup?

Comment

I am a big Warner fan so I am pulling for the Cardinals, but at the same time I'm a McNabb fan, and since Kurt already has one ring, I would rather see McNabb get the opportunity.
          Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
          Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
            I am a big Warner fan so I am pulling for the Cardinals, but at the same time I'm a McNabb fan, and since Kurt already has one ring, I would rather see McNabb get the opportunity.
            nah. he blew his shot. he already proved he doesn't really want to win a Super Bowl by NOT EVEN TRYING to hurry up when the clock was winding down and they could've gotten in position to beat New England...

instead he just kind of lumbered down the field slowly and pissed the clock away and lost the game for his hardworking teammates.

that is the ONLY time I've ever seen TO actually WANT to win so bad in his entire career and actually work his ass off more than anyone else... and his QB threw it away for him.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Yea i know he blew his first chance. I still like the guy though.
              Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
              Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                um that'd be a big negative. i hope the Panthers destroy them this weekend, and send old man Warner and company packing.
                The Panthers probably will destroy them this weekend ( 0 - 5 on the east coast) but C'mon man with the Denver Broncos eliminated why not pull for the underdog? Seriously? nobody deserves a second ring then Kurt Warner.

Comment

I'm with ya Big Guy !

Go Cardinals!
                  Something has to give..

Comment

cards is the only i dont hate, so i guess if i was to go for anyone ftw, it might as well be them...

:salute!:

sigpic

Comment

I do not care for any of the playoff teams.

But if I had to choose a single team that I would like to see win the Super Bowl.

I think I would choose the Panthers.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing the cardinals win cause I think itd be HILARIOUS if they were the first team to bring a championship to Arizona since the Dbacks. I say it would be hilarious because we have the Suns. And if you dont get what im saying by that...well then sorry.

Although im not quite sure im ready for the world to end yet.

Oh and today was Arizona Cardinal day here in arizona. Which people celebrated by going to the airport and seeing them off. Which means that if they actually go to the super bowl we might buy em a pizza or something.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Go Panthers

Comment

Delhomme - Worst playoff performance ever?

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Way to go Cardinals... Its good to see a team that was picked by EVEYRONE to completely get destroyed and to be the ONLY team out of all teams not to have a chance to win....

Kurt Warner, you proved why you were looked at as a NFL MVP this season..... :salute!: to the Cardinals and their outstanding performance tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X