No announcement yet.

One more reason to hate the Chargers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more reason to hate the Chargers...

Well, their fans at least.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,132765

Not sure when it happened (based on the Plummer jersey), but the article just posted.

Two on one?

Antonio Gates hits like a Basketball player and Tomlinson is a sucker punching little snatch.

Let's not pretend that all Charger fans are like that or that this kind of thing doesn't happen everywhere.......

Comment

I don't get it? Unless I missed something, i saw a few jabs here and there from both sides.

It wasn't like that dude knocking out Glenn Danzig backstage a few years back-now THAT was a "connection".

And anyways, what..? Are SD fans gonna be like " Yeah, that's right!" Imean, are those Charger fans in the vid like "your homeboy"? Doubt it. Just some dude with a jersy on and it happens to be the same team you root for.

Comment

That little video clip is a microcosm of why this country is swirling down the toilet......

Comment

There are idiots in every fan base..... ours is no exception. What a couple of chicken s**t clowns. Just another example of how alcohol and a pre-existing lack of brain cells, don't mix.

By the way, there were quite a few fans wearing Bolt jerseys that were trying to stop this side-show. Thank goodness for that.

Comment

Just becasue that one guy is wearing a Plummer Jersey does not mean it is an old video.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Just becasue that one guy is wearing a Plummer Jersey does not mean it is an old video.
              That's no sheet! You pay that much money for a jersey, you wear the damn thing.......

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                That's true.

I loved Plummer. I wished he would have produced more then he did. Cutler deserved the shot he got when he got it tho.
                sigpic

Comment

Well we don't know who started it. I would have a problem with it because of the 2 on 1. The powder blue jersey guy was holding on to the Bronco fan while the other Bolt fan struck him. Although I have spent a bunch of time in Cosovo and Iraq this was hardly a beat down. ( Seen some real beat downs) All of those punches and elbows thrown along with the girls in the middle would leave me to think this was staged. No knockdowns no blood and no real shots to the head. It may have been some friends who were drunk and got into a argument about something. Heck it could have been over a girl.
                  Since I moved away from Colorado I have gone to many away games when I'm stateside. If I see a fellow Bronco fan in trouble I will be there as most of you would!
                  Thanks to all the corporations its easy to get tickets to any game. I remember back in the 80's you would hardly see any fans from other teams at Mile High. There would be a few but not like it is now.

Comment

I wore my Simon Fletcher away Jersey to the Panthers game this year. I don't think a jersey can give you an accurate depiction of the year.

Comment

Charger fans are band wagoners. I grew up in so cal and 10 years ago everyone only had raider gear. Drunk fools couldnt even hit hard

Comment

feel bad for dude...

i had a couple clown ass dudes step to me at the game last christmas eve... lol, they didn't want it though.

don't get me wrong, i love san diego, and every city has them but san diego has an over-abundance of ****-thugs... it's quite annoying.

Comment

other games....

I went to the first KC game (@ Arrow head) this year and wore my 24 Champ Bailey shirt...some gave me crap before the game in fun...but once they won they were real trash talking @ese holes that called me everything in the book. Sore winner? :-) Not sure but I was lucky to get out without confritation. Words flew but thankfully that was it.
                          Last edited by BRONCO @ BIRTH; 01-07-2009, 02:46 PM. Reason: location / grammer
                          BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
                            There are idiots in every fan base..... ours is no exception. What a couple of chicken s**t clowns. Just another example of how alcohol and a pre-existing lack of brain cells, don't mix.

By the way, there were quite a few fans wearing Bolt jerseys that were trying to stop this side-show. Thank goodness for that.
                            yea, not everyone is like that and these few idiots ruin the whole fanbase's name.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anybody who would attack a person for being a fan of the opposing team is an idiot. I'm sure there are many awesome Charger fans though. When I lived in San Francisco for a bit I got my Elway jersey cut by someone who was a Raiders fan. In response to the Plummer Jersey, I still wear my Quentin Griffin jersey. Gonna pay a bunch for a jersey, you wear it.
                              Keep the traditions alive! :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X