One more reason to hate the Chargers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiling27Assassin View Post
    I agree, as a former Marine who defended this great nation it makes me sick to my stomach
    I'm with you on that one!

By the way, Thank you for your service. You are all heros in my book. :salute!:

Comment

Hey Bronco fans

The San Diego fans are the most diligent crowed you would ever want to go watch a game with! you want to see ass holes? Go watch a game in Oakland! Sure, there are scuffles, but this clip doesn't show who instigated it. We've had some great rivalries and when push comes to shove, I always root for the teams in AFC West. Denver has some rebuilding to do and the fact is, they're a really average team with a great QB and they need to build around that. The Chargers on the other hand, are a great team, loaded with talent and are showing the rest of the NFL that they lost a lot of close games to a lot of dominating teams....including the Steelers who won by a point. They're playing better now then all season and should have dominated this division! If you hate them...fine, but don't try to sell the fact by saying their fans are violent or unruly.....it's simply not true, and most Bronco fans that have witnessed a game in S.D will tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by justentime View Post
        The San Diego fans are the most diligent crowed you would ever want to go watch a game with! you want to see ass holes? Go watch a game in Oakland! Sure, there are scuffles, but this clip doesn't show who instigated it. We've had some great rivalries and when push comes to shove, I always root for the teams in AFC West. Denver has some rebuilding to do and the fact is, they're a really average team with a great QB and they need to build around that. The Chargers on the other hand, are a great team, loaded with talent and are showing the rest of the NFL that they lost a lot of close games to a lot of dominating teams....including the Steelers who won by a point. They're playing better now then all season and should have dominated this division! If you hate them...fine, but don't try to sell the fact by saying their fans are violent or unruly.....it's simply not true, and most Bronco fans that have witnessed a game in S.D will tell you that.
        Who are you trying to convince, Bronco fans or yourself? We are talking about the same .500 chargers team, right? The chargers are a great team, huh? I wonder how many other 'great' .500 teams won the superbowl? Get off our board you idiot.

Comment

I don't have to convince either one, moron. If you know your head from your a** and how the chargers handed the Donkeys there's, you may have a clue about what you were talking about! 500 because the first game against Denver was stolen from us, Jake Delhomme made a play to the end zone with two seconds left, Pitt won by a point and the Colts by two with a field goal and only seconds left in the fourth quarter. The Boltz weren't dominated by a single team this season and destroyed New England who many felt were one of the best in the entire league. The Colts know the truth and so do your Donkeys. Don't worry.....I'm off this board...or should I say boooooored!

Comment

Working...
          X