Where does T.O. end up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does T.O. end up?

So talks are pretty serious about TO being bounced to the front steps along with his buddy pacman, and seeing as Jerry Jones is pretty serious, I just wonder where he ends up, I mean yeah I know he is 35 but be serious, physically he isn't really slowed down much. I see him in the NFC again still, possibly Tampa Bay or dare I suggest, the Giants, they dont have plax and TO loves the stage, playing against Philly and Dallas twice a year, he'd eat it up

thoughts?

If he does go anywhere, I dobut he will end up with the Giants, doubt Tom would ever want his kind of attitude on his team.

I am really not good at predicting these kind of things, but I can see him going to any team in the NFC south

Bucs
    Saints
    Falcons
    Panthers

in that order.

But I really don't know if he will end up anywhere else.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know, and I really don't care.

I'm so sick of T.O and the crap he pulls with every team that he's on. And some fans wanted him here in Denver???

It sickens me to know that I'm sure he's a hall of fame bound player because he has put up good stats throughout his career, while the hardworking and dedicated class act Rod Smith (who has good numbers also), will probably never get in, or have to wait a long time.

Comment

hopefully dead in a ditch somewhere this offseason. i'm really tired of hearing the crybaby hypocrite whiner spout off about this and that.

please retire, get kidnapped and taken to a far away island, go live on a high mountain by yourself, just somewhere away from the public and away from the media where you can't annoy or hurt anyone, and far far far away from the game of football.

just disappear.

Comment

I doubt he gets bounced, Jones needs to sell seats to his new stadium, and TO, for all his faults is a great entertainer.

Now IF he leaves I would see him going to anu of these teams,

Titans
          9ers,(Long shot but they could use a big play receiver, although I dont think hed quite fit in with Singletary)
          Raiders
          Vikings

But Titans would prob be best fit.
          A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
            But Titans would prob be best fit.
            sorry I disagree, the Titans just offloaded Pacman Jones last spring, they aren't about to take on another problem child after washing their hands of one.

I'd bet the Saints, Patriots, Vikings, Falcons (iffy with the whole vick thing though), possibly the Seahawks, or Rams.

Comment

B.O needs to end up on a couch with one of them head shrinkin doctors next to him.......

Comment

The only place that would still take him AND Pac-Man next season

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  The only place that would still take him AND Pac-Man next season

and why would they take him? It's not like they have a QB that can get the ball to him.....

Comment

They can alway blow anther pick on a QB. But this time put a no Buffet clause in his contract.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

hopefully in denver

Comment

hopefully not in denver

sigpic

Comment

Lol, remember after Philly cut him and ESPN was saying we were the team most likely to get him?

They went through a whole countdown and we were number one.

Thank God it didnt happen then, we have our own playmaker who is just as talented, a lot cheaper, and a lot younger then Team Obliterator.
                          A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            They can alway blow anther pick on a QB. But this time put a no Buffet clause in his contract.
                            haha that's messed up.

Comment

Working...
                            X