Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SD starts 4-8 but MIGHT host AFC Championship game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KansasKrista View Post
    Pathetic? Um... I can't believe a Chargers fan actually spends time on this board. What on earth is the point?? Are we such amazing company that Charger fans on their own boards can't compete for your attention?? Ok.. I guess I get it now, we are more interesting and more fun to post with.. in that case,.... glad to have you. lol
    Too many people agree with me on the Chargers boards. What fun is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
      OK smart guy....find a flip flop in what I have written. Don't spout off....back up your idiotic statements if you can.

Or your buddy AC1..Perhaps he can show where it is fact (and not just donkey opinioin) that SD has the most disreeepcted fan base in the NFL.

You guys are just pissed that your team is in total disarray.
      Just ask around - you'll get your answer about your fanbase.

And you know, being a fan of a team that's picked in the top 5 as many as 4 times in the past 10 years, including two #1 overall picks, one would think that your definition of what constitutes a team in "total disarray" would be a little more informed.
      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by sendacash View Post
        I think they got luck today, however I would like to see a Balty vs SD AFC Champ game. Ravens are a team of destiny?
        If we can get past the Steelers tomorrow, I feel a little better about the Ravens. Titans were running through them early. Ball security killed them, but they seemd the better team on the field.
        Not taking anything away from the Ravens, they did a superb job of creating turnovers to keep themselves in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post

And you know, being a fan of a team that's picked in the top 5 as many as 4 times in the past 10 years, including two #1 overall picks, one would think that your definition of what constitutes a team in "total disarray" would be a little more informed.
          I thought so.....you are now irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post

Pats were the dynasty of this decade... We were the ONLY AFC team to beat them in the playoffs. That's something! As "bad" as we've been lately... we still command respect!

Bad for SD... is going 3-13 for 4 years running... Bad for DEN is going to AFC Championship, then going 24-24 the next 3 seasons.

Comment

Titans were running through them early. Ball security killed them, but they seemd the better team on the field.

No **** sherlock, they had almost 200 more yds and 10 mins of clock time.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Bolts04 View Post
                Let me help with that one.

The only thing worse is those fans whose arrogance permeates everything they say and do. Not sure when your 2 SB wins, and 6 SB appearances actually earned you, the fan, anything...especially since the last was 10 years ago. But hey, if you're satisifed with a team that once WAS great....good for you.
                Arrogance? That must be your inferiority complex speaking. We've had fans of many opposing teams come here and have perfectly pleasant conversations. If your brethren come here acting like d-bags, you will get your ass kicked. That'll happen nearly everywhere. You might get away trying to talk smack to the Bengals or the Lions. Don't bring that tripe here though.

We go 8-8 during three rebuilding seasons, fans get impatient and our HC gets fired and you read that as us being satisfied with our team? Nice work there, Sherlock.
                Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                  Pats were the dynasty of this decade... We were the ONLY AFC team to beat them in the playoffs. That's something! As "bad" as we've been lately... we still command respect!

Bad for SD... is going 3-13 for 4 years running... Bad for DEN is going to AFC Championship, then going 24-24 the next 3 seasons.
                  untrue, colts beat NE in the playoffs too

denver is NE's kryptonite, the colts are denver's kryptonite, we're the colts kryptonite, and NE is our kryptonite

pretty simple , some teams just can't beat others consistently

we'll see if denver and NE get back to the playoffs soon, if that still holds true, now that cutler's the qb in denver, the last time they met it was 41-7 NE, but that's regular season, so you throw that out.

Shanahan is gone now too so that also may play a role in trends such as this.

as for NE in their dynasty, no one could beat them in foxboro, and you've got to wonder pre jets spygate game, how much of that was ill gotten, we'll never know probably.
                  sigpic

Comment

IMO, The Broncos need to re-build and they need to start by defending their home turf. How can they not be a good team at home? Draft some defensive players.

Comment

a lot of sour grapes in this thread, especially Ravage....you are hilarious man!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X