Who Would Win In A Fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Win In A Fight?

things have gotten real lame around here so i'm going to start a new series of threads....

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT!?!

Brett Favre or Peyton Manning
    Peyton would lay him out!
    16.67%
    Brett Favre is a Warrior...he'd win!
    83.33%

<<<<Manning after Favre punches him in the nose.
    Last edited by touchdownking; 08-26-2004, 11:57 PM.

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

you kidding me? they are both from the south, but payton seems like a guy that was brought up with money while brett had to work his way up, that sort of thing makes you tough, id put my money on the country boy brett, he would slap down a few beers and pop a pill or two and he would dive into manning swinging, brett would make him his *****.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

you kidding me? they are both from the south, but payton seems like a guy that was brought up with money while brett had to work his way up, that sort of thing makes you tough, id put my money on the country boy brett, he would slap down a few beers and pop a pill or two and he would dive into manning swinging, brett would make him his *****.

Comment

I have to go with Payton Manning. He's got a longer reach. That's if this is a Boxing Match. Payton could just jab him to death.

Comment

Nah Peyton looks like a big sissy to me.

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

Comment

Peyton would blind him by mooning him then take em down

Comment

Farve will take so many pain killers, that he won't feel a thing.

Comment

Finally, a poll that actually means something...

No contest. Favre lays Peyton out with a block of gouda and then uses his gaping mouth as a spitoon. Favre wins.

Nice sig bootydo.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

the 2 weekest players in the NFL (exclding Kickers)

Put in a real tough QB like McNabb or Cullpepper or McNair

Vick and Farve are both weak
                    Eagles own u

Comment

Brunell and Cullpepper are the strongest. My guess is that McNabb could take out any of the other QBs, just because of his size.

Comment

Originally posted by NewEraJags
                        Brunell and Cullpepper are the strongest. My guess is that McNabb could take out any of the other QBs, just because of his size.
                        have u seen DMac's arms, there HUGE. McNabb is built like a RB, not a QB. Cullpepper is also huge for a QB. McNabb and Cullpepper would be good, but not Brunell, they would both beat him.
                        Eagles own u

Comment

Working...
                        X