Congrats Cardinals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Cardinals...

Congradulations on destroying Carolina...lol.

Now give us Karlos Dansby or we shall punk you!

They look VERY good. I could see and all Bird Super Bowl.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

they had a great game.. GREAT game.

And I would LOVEeee Dansby!

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        They look VERY good. I could see and all Bird Super Bowl.
        Not sure...I would like to see the Cardinals finally win it, but I voted for them to face New York in the NFC Championship...tough to call, but it would be cool to see Arizona and Baltimore in the Championship, but I said Pittsburgh vs Arizona, and I had them barely beating the Giants to get there and winning the Super Bowl by 6...

I will have to wait and see...

Comment

Since adoptng this playoff format.. the home team in this round of the playoffs win 71% of the time.

That being said... since both home teams lost today... the ODDS are strong that NY and Pitt wins tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            Since adoptng this playoff format.. the home team in this round of the playoffs win 71% of the time.

That being said... since both home teams lost today... the ODDS are strong that NY and Pitt wins tomorrow.
            True...lol.

But the Cardinals are like the 97' Broncos and the 05' Steelers (Ughhh) they are the cinderella teams and many like them to win. I went that way this year after Arizona got in...lol.

NFC Championship: Arizona (27) at New York (21)
            AFC Championship: Baltimore (13) at Pittsburgh (17)

Super Bowl...
            Arizona (24) at Pittsburgh (17)

That is my guess as of now...lol.
            Last edited by lancane; 01-10-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Wow so thats what Defense looks like......I almost forgot what a "three and out" looked like.

Broncos will be so dangerous when the find a D. I cant wait to see that day. There have been a hand full of teams that turn it around in one season. The broncos have that it takes on Offense, so with some Defense.......next year it could happen.......maybe?

Comment

I'm rooting for the cardinals

But I picked Eagles vs Steelers to be the superbowl match-up

Comment

The only other team I actually root for, God its been a long time. Here's hoping they go all the way.
                  [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                    Congradulations on destroying Carolina...lol.

Now give us Karlos Dansby or we shall punk you!
                    I would take DRC or Rolle too. Any of the 3 would be huge for our D!!! (Dreaming)
                    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

You all would probably think that I am b-s ing you all but i must say i have been rooting for the cards for like 10 years now. The only reason???? Because no one else would. I would have to say that the cards are my fav NFC team. I am a DIEHARD bronco NUT but i do root for the cards and hope they have what it takes to beat either the Giants or Eagles. Hopefully Eagles cuz that means the championship game will be played in AZ
                      I miss the hard hitting Defensive Backs that the NFL traded for the DIVA WR's

Comment

I'm hoping on their bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by lancane View Post
                          Not sure...I would like to see the Cardinals finally win it, but I voted for them to face New York in the NFC Championship...tough to call, but it would be cool to see Arizona and Baltimore in the Championship, but I said Pittsburgh vs Arizona, and I had them barely beating the Giants to get there and winning the Super Bowl by 6...

I will have to wait and see...
                          Pitt vs Ari would be intresting do to the connections on the coaching staffs

SD vs Ari would aslo be an intresting, seeing how it would guarnette that the Super Bowl winners club would have a new member.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's amazing in the fact that this was Carolina's first home loss of the year (preseason included) and how the Card's were absolutely OWNED this year by East Coast teams.

Turnovers....Great win...Fitzgerald is the truth!

Comment

Working...
                            X