Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to the Steelers organization and Fans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Steelers organization and Fans....

You played a great game, had a great year, and won your SIXTH Super Bowl trophy... Congrats to the Pitt fans and the Pittsburgh franchise for continuing their standard of excellence.

I'm A Bronco Fan.

BUT.... Congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Well Done.

We Bronco fans sit with envy
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Also congratulations to Santonio Holmes for winning the MVP award. After the last touchdown with 35 seconds left, my mind went back to when Holmes was Ohio State's kickoff returner and scored on the opening kickoff against Florida only to watch his team lose the game while nursing a bad foot. I thought that touchdown catch was a makeup for not defeating Florida with a receiving TD. Not exactly, of course, but it was accomplishing something he did not do as a collegeian. Great job by a great receiver.

Comment

Even though I'm pissed as hell...

Congrats Pitt.

Although.. its wierd saying Congrats on a Broncos forum when theres really no Pitt fans on here that reads it.
        I don't know.. just seems funny.

But I'm just cranky anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by DarrentCB27 View Post
          Also congratulations to Santonio Holmes for winning the MVP award. After the last touchdown with 35 seconds left, my mind went back to when Holmes was Ohio State's kickoff returner and scored on the opening kickoff against Florida only to watch his team lose the game while nursing a bad foot. I thought that touchdown catch was a makeup for not defeating Florida with a receiving TD. Not exactly, of course, but it was accomplishing something he did not do as a collegeian. Great job by a great receiver.
          .... That was Tedd Ginn.

Not Holmes.

Comment

Just think, this coming season the Broncos have a chance to beat the 6 Time Super Bowl Champs. :go: :cutler:

Comment

grats to the Steelers and their fans. anytime the AFC wins is a good thing. (unless it's the Sparklers or the Raiders....we don't wanna see that now....)

I have to say, with Roethlisbergers play being so similar to Elway's style of play, I kinda enjoy seeing Roethlisberger play.

I wonder what the Broncos would be like if we had moved up and drafted him in 2004 instead of taking Cutler in 2006...................

Comment

Originally posted by agardonia View Post
                grats to the Steelers and their fans. anytime the AFC wins is a good thing. (unless it's the Sparklers or the Raiders....we don't wanna see that now....)

I have to say, with Roethlisbergers play being so similar to Elway's style of play, I kinda enjoy seeing Roethlisberger play.

I wonder what the Broncos would be like if we had moved up and drafted him in 2004 instead of taking Cutler in 2006...................
                This makes sense for one reason, Ben is #7 because of Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by agardonia View Post

I wonder that as well.
                  I wonder if our Defense would be any better.

Though if we took him in 2004... then maybe we could have won the SB the year we went 13-3.
                  But who knows.

Its hard to win when we give up over 400 points on the season. IMO. --->

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    Even though I'm pissed as hell...

Congrats Pitt.

Although.. its wierd saying Congrats on a Broncos forum when theres really no Pitt fans on here that reads it.
                    I don't know.. just seems funny.

But I'm just cranky anyways.
                    I'm pissed too. I hated the way this game ended.

Congrats to the Steelers ---->

Cardinals were way worthy of being there. AND they should have won it.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I have liked the Steelers since Ben arrived, and I am also a big Polamalu and Ward fan. Therefore I enjoyed the outcome. But I do like the Cards to some degree, and I did feel for them. It was a great game to win, and a heartbreaker to lose.

I was also happy for Old Man Rooney, That Old Man Rooney....(sing along anytime!!)...because he is a class act. A players' owner. A people's owner. And I also like Tomlin, and boy did he ever proove himself at such a young age!!

For those who say the Steelers were lucky, I respond...sure, there is a bit of luck in every game, but they played good enough to win. And I really don't think folks should dwell on the refs, because they called some potentially game altering penalties against Pittsburgh as well, and they were good calls.

Congrats Steelers!!

Comment

Working...
                      X