Where do the cardinals go now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do the cardinals go now?

since that loss in the SB, things arent going too well for AZ. Haley's gone to coach the chiefs, Pendergast just left, Boldin's looking to go and Warner is strongly considering retirement...
    How will AZ do next year if all this does happen and where can they go from here?
    personally i think that if warner and boldin leave, we wont hear about AZ being good again for a few years at least...what do all of you think?
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
    since that loss in the SB, things arent going too well for AZ. Haley's gone to coach the chiefs, Pendergast just left, Boldin's looking to go and Warner is strongly considering retirement...
    How will AZ do next year if all this does happen and where can they go from here?
    personally i think that if warner and boldin leave, we wont hear about AZ being good again for a few years at least...what do all of you think?
    they we will be back to the cardinals we know and love. even if they do get boldin and warner back. they benefited from a really down NFC west. Seahawks, 49ers, and Rams will be better next year.
    sigpic

Comment

Arizona desperately needs Warner to come back. The Cards with Leinart = AAAAAUUUGGHGHGHGHGH!!! NO!! WHY?!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!

I think losing Boldin would be a blow to them but not as big as many might think. Breaston is showing that he can be quite good and Early Doucet could be a capable slot guy. Plus if all else fails just throw it up to Fitzy every time. Lol.

Their secondary is solid. Rod Hood and DRC are both good CBs. Adrian Wilson is as good a SS as we'll see and Rolle is a good FS (id take em both).

Linebackers are...ok. Dansbys a stud (who im sure theyll resign). Chike Okeafor isnt bad although hes getting up there in age. And by what I saw Travis LaBoy isnt that bad either.

Dline has Dockett and Watson (who im sure theyll resign). Bert Berry is good too.

I think the Cards need some Oline help. They were horrible running the ball this year. Not because they have bad backs (I REALLY like Tim Hightower. the dude runs hard). but they need to shore up the oline and I think theyll be good next year.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Imo there's nothing but going down from here for the Cards.

Comment

They could definetely go down unless they have an active post season.

I hope they can pull off a repeat in the NFC so Denver can beat them in the SuperBowl.

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
            They could definetely go down unless they have an active post season.

I hope they can pull off a repeat in the NFC so Denver can beat them in the SuperBowl.
            Never will that happen.

Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              Imo there's nothing but going down from here for the Cards.
              Why do you say that?
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
                Arizona desperately needs Warner to come back. The Cards with Leinart = AAAAAUUUGGHGHGHGHGH!!! NO!! WHY?!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!

I think losing Boldin would be a blow to them but not as big as many might think. Breaston is showing that he can be quite good and Early Doucet could be a capable slot guy. Plus if all else fails just throw it up to Fitzy every time. Lol.

Their secondary is solid. Rod Hood and DRC are both good CBs. Adrian Wilson is as good a SS as we'll see and Rolle is a good FS (id take em both).

Linebackers are...ok. Dansbys a stud (who im sure theyll resign). Chike Okeafor isnt bad although hes getting up there in age. And by what I saw Travis LaBoy isnt that bad either.

Dline has Dockett and Watson (who im sure theyll resign). Bert Berry is good too.

I think the Cards need some Oline help. They were horrible running the ball this year. Not because they have bad backs (I REALLY like Tim Hightower. the dude runs hard). but they need to shore up the oline and I think theyll be good next year.
                Lose boldin and warner though and i wouldnt give them too much hope. Solid defensive players but i wonder who will take over the offense and defense...then again the defense werent great till the playoffs so a new DC in phoenix wouldnt necessarily be the worst thing for them... who their new OC will be should be interesting....
                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
                  Why do you say that?
                  Loss of a coach, loss of Boldin, possible loss of Warner, plus who know knows what else will happen to them.

Imo too many losses and I can't see them gaining anyone spectacular in the offseason or the draft.

Comment

Having the best safety combo in the game sure helps.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                      Loss of a coach, loss of Boldin, possible loss of Warner, plus who know knows what else will happen to them.

Imo too many losses and I can't see them gaining anyone spectacular in the offseason or the draft.
                      Unless Boldin gets traded this offseason then hes not going anywhere. Hes still got two years left on his deal.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

I don't think the Cards are going anywhere.
                        IMO They will be in Arizona again next season.

Comment

I think the Cardinals will be back in the playoffs. They have alot of talent on that team. If Warner comes back, and they can keep Boldin, Why wouldn't they be able to repeat in that weak division???
                          sigpic

Comment

It doesnt fit a movie very well.

Hero comes from nowhere, hero wins mvp, wins superbowl, loses superbowl, goes to NY, disappears, re-imerges in AZ, and loses the superbowl.

Warner WONT come back unless he knows they will win the SB beyond the shadow of any doubt.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

probably not, and ill be surprised if arizona dont weaken this offseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X