No announcement yet.

Where do the cardinals go now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to admit as a football fan, that Arizona was an awesome and fun team to watch this post season.

How cool for them and their fans.

Listening to Warner in a post game interview, I think if they can hang on to Boldin, which I believe they will, the Kurt will be back wearing red and white.

Just a feeling I have.

They did "Shock The World" just getting as far as they did and damn near winning the Super Bowl.

Hats off to the Cardinals. :salute!:

If they can keep the player roster the same, I see them right back in the mix next year regardless of coaching staff.

The organization should find a way to keep this team together and go for another attempt. Why not? Lord knows it took them a miracle to get where they were in the first place and kudos to the entire team for almost winning the big prize.

Larry Fitzgerald is now a household name. And rightfully so. He deserved to be noticed like he is now and to be the pro bowl MVP is well deserved.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      You have to admit as a football fan, that Arizona was an awesome and fun team to watch this post season.

How cool for them and their fans.

Listening to Warner in a post game interview, I think if they can hang on to Boldin, which I believe they will, the Kurt will be back wearing red and white.

Just a feeling I have.

They did "Shock The World" just getting as far as they did and damn near winning the Super Bowl.

Hats off to the Cardinals. :salute!:

If they can keep the player roster the same, I see them right back in the mix next year regardless of coaching staff.

The organization should find a way to keep this team together and go for another attempt. Why not? Lord knows it took them a miracle to get where they were in the first place and kudos to the entire team for almost winning the big prize.

Larry Fitzgerald is now a household name. And rightfully so. He deserved to be noticed like he is now and to be the pro bowl MVP is well deserved.
      yeah, fitz really is a class act, both on and off the field.

hopefully they can pull it off and be good again next year, i really enjoyed watching them this year tbh..real shame they didnt win it this year like.. would have been such an underdog story (not to mention that it would've given them more superbowl wins than SD's almighty total of zero )
      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

meh, they'll be back in the NFC West cellar next year, and go like 6-10 or something.

they just lost most of their core coaching staff, and Boldin wants out, and Warner might retire.

Comment

Working...
        X