Jeff Read PWNS Towel Dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Read PWNS Towel Dispenser

Steelers kicker Jeff Reed was cited with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct after throwing a tantrum over an empty paper towel machine at a Westmoreland County convenience store.

Reed, 29, went in to the men's restroom at Sheetz on U.S. Route 22 in New Alexandria borough shortly before 3 a.m.

After discovering that the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom was empty, Reed started loudly banging from inside the bathroom, state police said. He damaged the towel dispenser.

When Reed left the bathroom, he spoke to a Sheetz employee using loud and profane language. He continued to use profane language outside the store, police said.
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt...ce=rss&feed=9#

Kicker tantrum.

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I bet he used this line: "do you know who I am?"

Comment

SCREW STEALERS
      sigpic

Comment

Wow great perspective on life this guy has, just win the superbowl, and when the most miniscule thing happens he loses it.

Great Job....

And dude, its called your pants leg, wipe your hands off, thats what they're there for.
        A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler'stheMan View Post
          Wow great perspective on life this guy has, just win the superbowl, and when the most miniscule thing happens he loses it.

Great Job....

And dude, its called your pants leg, wipe your hands off, thats what they're there for.
          Only sissy-marys wash their hands anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Only sissy-marys wash their hands anyway.
            Haha what a GURLY MAAHHN, its what 3 in the morning at a gas station, who bothers to wash there hands??

No GURLY MAHHN ALLOWED
            A book I wrote

Comment

& I thought I was bi-polar at times.

Comment

Towel Dispenser>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jeff Reed

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
                X