Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deion officially a raven (has to pass medical tests)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deion officially a raven (has to pass medical tests)

Deion will officially be a raven if he passes the medical tests.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1871834

(if this has been posted sorry didn't see it, this one is official so it is different from the other deion topics)
    Smith's First Catch
    "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

I think he will pass, Bailey himself said that he looked great and could come back and be a top ten CB. Who knows better than Champ?

Comment

Deion Sanders is the best Corner Back I have ever seen. I expect him later in the season to be starting for the Baltimore Ravens. Their Defense is gonna be a lot tougher this year with him. Not that it wasn't tough enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
        I think he will pass, Bailey himself said that he looked great and could come back and be a top ten CB. Who knows better than Champ?
        I doubt he will be better than Champ (he probably has lost too much to be better than Champ right now) but we probably won't know with the role the Ravens want him to play.
        Smith's First Catch
        "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

I think that deion must pass in the tests he is great....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
            I doubt he will be better than Champ (he probably has lost too much to be better than Champ right now) but we probably won't know with the role the Ravens want him to play.
            I didn't say he would be better than champ, i said who would know if he would be a good CB again better that Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
              I didn't say he would be better than champ, i said who would know if he would be a good CB again better that Champ.
              I know you didn't mean he would be better than Champ I was just throwing in my opinion on whether he will be close to Champ or not.
              Smith's First Catch

Comment

Lost too much? I really doubt that. Yeah, he has lost "A STEP" and still runs a 4.3 40. That's as fast as Ashley Lelie I believe. He's gonna stick on a WR all day plus I'm sure he's a lot smarter than he was when he last played. Not that he wasn't a smart enough Player. We are talking about Prime Time. He will be a big factor this year if he doesn't get hurt. I will guaranty that. He was the reason why the Atlanta Falcons became my second favorite team.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                  Lost too much? I really doubt that. Yeah, he has lost "A STEP" and still runs a 4.3 40. That's as fast as Ashley Lelie I believe. He's gonna stick on a WR all day plus I'm sure he's a lot smarter than he was when he last played. Not that he wasn't a smart enough Player. We are talking about Prime Time. He will be a big factor this year if he doesn't get hurt. I will guaranty that. He was the reason why the Atlanta Falcons became my second favorite team.
                  I know that he basically runs the same 40 as before (just a little slower) I meant that he will probably get fatigued easier because as the body gets older it isn't as durable as it used to be meaning he will probably be more likely to get injured and will get tired faster. (I don't have anything against Deion, I am just pointing out what happens to the body as it ages)
                  Smith's First Catch

Comment

I know that he basically runs the same 40 as before (just a little slower) I meant that he will probably get fatigued easier because as the body gets older it isn't as durable as it used to be meaning he will probably be more likely to get injured and will get tired faster. (I don't have anything against Deion, I am just pointing out what happens to the body as it ages)
                    He might get a little fatigued but we don't know if he's been keepin' up with workouts the whole three years he was gone. If he has, he will be fine and I'm sure he will. He just got to work the jitters out. Once he does that he'll be Neon Deion Prime Time Sanders once again.

Comment

Working...
                    X