No announcement yet.

you know what reallly grinds my gears??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what reallly grinds my gears??

Arizona Cardinals arent signing Kurt Warner. . Thats the most retarded thing ive heard this off season. Your talking about a guy that led them to a superbowl and their not going to resign him. i hope the cardinals go 0-16 next year so they realize how stupid they are.
    Last edited by Username11avail; 02-27-2009, 03:50 PM.
    ......sigpic

Boise State 2010 FIESTA BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!

they're gonna resign him
    sigpic

Comment

Relax, they'll sign him. It's where Warner wants to be, and they want him to be there. They just haven't agreed on a figure yet.
      The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Username11avail View Post
        you know what really grinds my gears??
        when you cant find the droids your looking for?

sorry couldnt help myself (i love family guy)

i dunno i dont really blame them....he's asking for 15 million a year

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post

sorry couldnt help myself (i love family guy)
          This topic title really made me laugh...
          Oh and I think Warner will resign. He wont be anywhere else than a Cardinal.

Comment

Come on Kurt will be awful again next year as he was before this past year. The defenses will take care of him with ease once he is set as the yearly starter.
            The passes he made in the endzones in the SuperBowl looked like Romo off his back feet except 2 out of the 3 the recievers made great over the top catches and the 1, well it ended in a SuperBowl record didn't it.
            We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

They made an offer HE refused it. How is it the Cards fault?
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Username11avail View Post
                Arizona Cardinals arent signing Kurt Warner. . Thats the most retarded thing ive heard this off season. Your talking about a guy that led them to a superbowl and their not going to resign him. i hope the cardinals go 0-16 next year so they realize how stupid they are.
                I have no opinion on this.. well kind of... he surely isn't past his prime... but I dig your "grind my gears" reference. LOVE Family Guy. High 5!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  They made an offer HE refused it. How is it the Cards fault?
                  Kurt wanted to get paid like one of the best qbs, which I think he deserves. The man took the Cards to their first Super Bowl ever (something no one thought we'd ever see) and did it like a top QB.

But I think they will come to terms. Kurt really wants to go back to Arizona, and the Cards really want him back.
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by Dovsinlondon2012 View Post
                    Kurt wanted to get paid like one of the best qbs, which I think he deserves. The man took the Cards to their first Super Bowl ever (something no one thought we'd ever see) and did it like a top QB.

But I think they will come to terms. Kurt really wants to go back to Arizona, and the Cards really want him back.
                    you think a 39 year old QB deserves $10 million a year?

by god! I'm glad you don't run our team!!!

fwiw, Warner doesn't deserve $10 million a year. If he had won the Super Bowl maybe.....nah, may $6 million or $7 million a year.

he's just trying to cash out and get that big signing bonus before he hangs it up in a year or two. that's what it boils down to, and i don't blame him, I'd try to get paid too.

Comment

Warner is trying to officially play for everyone in his division hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X