Report: Three Nfl Players On Boat In Distress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Three Nfl Players On Boat In Distress

Interruption to the Jay Cutler Saga thats playing out, pretty crazy story though, I hope they are all okay, even the guy that plays for the Raiders because lets remember life is bigger than football.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...t-in-distress/
    Being a Bronco fan is more important than being a fan of any coach or player in particular.

I hope they are okay.

Comment

This is just complete speculation, but Daunte Culpepper and one of the Raiders O-lineman went to Central Florida together, I sure hope these guys are alright, its a shame when a relaxing thing like this can turn so stressful.
      Wesley Woodyard needs to be on the field

Clemson Tigers-Brian Dawkins, ooooo grrrrr
      Philip Rivers know your place Broncos-2 super bowls Chargers-zero (is that good?) You have won nothing

Comment

Geez.. Hope they are okay.

Comment

Ah man i hope their alright...

Comment

Former Bucs among missing boaters off Gulf of Mexico
            Reported by: Chad Cookler
            Email: [email protected]
            Last Update: 12:47 pm
            (Petty Officer 2nd Class Kip Wadlow, U.S. Coast Guard)
            (Petty Officer 2nd Class Kip Wadlow, U.S. Coast Guard)
            CLEARWATER, FL -- The Coast Guard is searching for a missing fishing boat about 50 miles off-shore in the Gulf of Mexico.

According to Coast Guard officials, the 21-foot fishing boat left from a boat ramp in Clearwater Pass Saturday about 6:30 am with 4 people on board.

Friends Victor "Marquis" Cooper, Nick Skyler, Corey Smith and a fourth person haven't been seen since.

At least 2 of the men are professional football players with ties to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Cooper, whose truck and trailer is till parked at the boat ramp where the men left from, is a linebacker with the Oakland Raiders.

Smith is a defensive end for the Detroit Lions. Both began their careers with the Bucs.

Officials say the waters in the gulf are extremely choppy and they believe the boat is in distress.

Air and marine crews from the Sand Key and Clearwater Coast Guard stations are searching a 750 square mile area west of Clearwater Pass.

Comment

They called off the search

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-missing-boat/

R.I.P

R.I.P Darrent Williams

R.I.P Damien Nash

Comment

Wow. This is extremely sad news...

R.I.P.

Comment

Although the chances are very slim, let us hope against hope that somehow, someway, those men are still alive. But until we know otherwise, may many thoughts and prayers go out to their families. But pray that they may still be alive. Just pray (if you do that).

Comment

Working...
                  X