Just in: Kurt Warner agrees to deal with Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in: Kurt Warner agrees to deal with Cardinals

Just on SportsCenter, Kurt Warner just agreed to a 2 year, $23 million deal with Arizona this morning ($19 million guaranteed).

Looks like they still may be some pretty good contenders.
    Last edited by Twizlers; 03-04-2009, 11:02 AM.

sigpic

good...Im sick of hearing about him already...finally

sigpic

Comment

I think it was wise for him to stick with the Cardinals after testing the waters.

I think Arizona will be back in the playoff picture again next year.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I think it was wise for him to stick with the Cardinals after testing the waters.

I think Arizona will be back in the playoff picture again next year.
        i think the reports are true that he never wanted to leave them anyways and he was just using SF against ARI...

wow he's generous.. if they resign Fitz he will give them back a mil a year on the contract...

this was nothing more than a look at me.. im gonna leave.. i got one foot out the door.. im really gonna do it.. ok now im gone.. wait a minute.. im back.. did you really think id leave ya..

all in all he got paid and the Cards will have another good year but this time next year will be different cuz teams will realize how good they are and not take them lightly...
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Well glad that he is staying with, the Cards.
          As these next two years, could be his last for sure.

Comment

Yeah I think he wanted to stay in Arizona all along. He used SanFran as leverage, kind of like how people thought Dawkins was using us so that the Eagles would give him a little more money.

Now that hes back the Cardinals will be contenders and this will most definitely be the last 2 years of Warners career. I really wonder whats going to happen to Leinart..does he really want to sit on the bench for another 2 years? Maybe McDummy will trade Cutler for him eeeeek
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X