When is Palmer a free agent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Wow that's a lot of hatred towards Palmer...

reminds me of how much people ripped Delhomme apart last season before he went 12-4 this year. Even to the fans this league is all about "what you've done for me lately". Carson has watched a great team disintigrate before his eyes, and somehow he gets the blame. Yet a guy who's never been to the playoffs (Cutler) is treated like a god by some on these boards. Some of you need a smack in the face!

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
      Wow that's a lot of hatred towards Palmer...

reminds me of how much people ripped Delhomme apart last season before he went 12-4 this year. Even to the fans this league is all about "what you've done for me lately". Carson has watched a great team disintigrate before his eyes, and somehow he gets the blame. Yet a guy who's never been to the playoffs (Cutler) is treated like a god by some on these boards. Some of you need a smack in the face!
      Delhomme has also single handedly eliminated his team from the playoffs the last two times they've been there. Steve Smith makes him look good. Just like Johnson and TJ made Palmer look good. These quarterbacks have also failed miserably w/o a running game. Palmer is probably the most overrated quarterback in the NFL, maybe behind Kerry Collins or Matt Cassell. I'm not saying he sucks, he's a good qb, but no where near where the consensus acts like he is.

Comment

Working...
      X