heaney, EMCF and any other Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heaney, EMCF and any other Canadians

Hey, a good friend of mine is suppose to be a real big star in the Canadian league! and I was wondering if the CFL teams have message boards? Oh! I know you're going to want to know his name it's Charles Roberts and I believe he plays for Winnipeg.
    "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Re: heaney, EMCF and any other Canadians

Originally posted by #26_Fan
    Hey, a good friend of mine is suppose to be a real big star in the Canadian league! and I was wondering if the CFL teams have message boards? Oh! I know you're going to want to know his name it's Charles Roberts and I believe he plays for Winnipeg.
    I'm not to sure if CFL teams have message boards, maybe try www.tsn.com, that is like the "headquarters" for the CFL stuff. Charles does play for Winnipeg and is a superstar up here

Comment

maybe in america he could prolly play in a aa football league if there is such a thing
      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

thanks for your 2 cents Booher

Comment

just being real

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
            just being real
            I didn't realize "being real" meant you had to say something negative about everything.

Comment

thats how people are these days

Comment

actually it was positive being aa is better than a

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                  that's just how he is

i swear to god, if there's one thing i've learned at all this past month, it's that booher craves the attention he gets from making negative posts about everything. i've even noticed that when a post goes without someone acknowledging him, he'll make another post in it out of the blue, like someone who'll repeat themselves even louder when they know no one is listening to them.
                  beleive me I could care less if you acknowledge me or not.......Again I WILL POST WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT

Thanks SNK16

Comment

beleive me I could care less if you acknowledge me or not.......Again I WILL POST WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT

Comment

that's just how he is

i swear to god, if there's one thing i've learned at all this past month, it's that booher craves the attention he gets from making negative posts about everything. i've even noticed that when a post goes without someone acknowledging him, he'll make another post in it out of the blue, like someone who'll repeat themselves even louder when they know no one is listening to them.
                      The only one I see doing this is you .......since you and emcf have a catfight going on......in the video games section

Thanks SNK16

Comment

just ignore him, he makes negative replies ONLY to get a response. attention. so don't give him what he logs on to get.
                        your funny .....I would say you are the instigator here son

Thanks SNK16

Comment

anyways it's the weekend...heaney usually gets into flaming matches w/ someone on the weekends.....he likes arguments.....so I have seen

Thanks SNK16

Comment

anyways it's the weekend...heaney usually gets into flaming matches w/ someone on the weekends.....he likes arguments.....so I have seen
                            ^^^^^first non-negative post Booher has made all day

Comment

Just being real.....I will not change for zack, screech or jessie.......

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X