Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: heaney, EMCF and any other Canadians

Originally posted by heaney
    I'm not to sure if CFL teams have message boards, maybe try www.tsn.com, that is like the "headquarters" for the CFL stuff. Charles does play for Winnipeg and is a superstar up here
    Wow that's great! I'm really happy for C.R.. He's been through a lot to get where he is now, I hope he will make it into th NFL one day. I do know that when he attended Fresno State the Redskins was taking a look at him, But I have know Idea what happend! If he's that big of a superstar there, Do you think maybe the NFL is also taking a second look at him?
    "Damn...She has a foul mouth"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: heaney, EMCF and any other Canadians

Originally posted by #26_Fan
      Wow that's great! I'm really happy for C.R.. He's been through a lot to get where he is now, I hope he will make it into th NFL one day. I do know that when he attended Fresno State the Redskins was taking a look at him, But I have know Idea what happend! If he's that big of a superstar there, Do you think maybe the NFL is also taking a second look at him?
      Ahh it's hard to say if he'll get a second chance, the big knock on Charles is his size, he is fast and has good vision but I don't think that he could make anything other than returner in the NFL and even then there are better returners than him in the CFL so I would say he's a CFLer to the end.

Comment

Working...
      X