Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Seahawks

As much as I beleive they are a good team I just do not buy into the fact that a team that has not won a playoff game in 20 years is headed to the superbowl. I've seen all the predictions but if these guys can't win on the road like they could not last year I just do not see them doing what they have been picked to do.
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

shoot ....should have put this in non-broncos......sorry.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

But the hawks has a great team and will arrive at least in a divisional PO....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

This is true I just am not sold on them.......if they win some road games I'll prolly beleive I kinda like them less than the broncos of course

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Seattle Seahawks

Originally posted by Booher
          As much as I beleive they are a good team I just do not buy into the fact that a team that has not won a playoff game in 20 years is headed to the superbowl. I've seen all the predictions but if these guys can't win on the road like they could not last year I just do not see them doing what they have been picked to do.
          There is a first time for everything! LOL

I would think they would need home field advantage to accomplish their goal and make it to the big dance. I think they may make the playoffs but I have a sneaky feeling Bret Favre will find a way to play in Jacksonville.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I dont see farve in super bowl, not this year at least....... no defense
            Bronco fan from Packer Land.
            Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
            Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I agree with Booher. Most of their team was in grade school last time the Seahawks did something in the playoffs. They have a good team, but I think Minnesota and Philly are gonna be the NFC teams battling for the Superbowl spot.

Comment

minnesota and philly sound like logical choices for the nfc championship game

Thanks SNK16

Comment

i agree with booher <gasp> in that seattle will have a tough time winning playoff games on the road, but they definitely have enough talent to earn some home playoff games.
                  I think Philly HAS to be everybody's first choice...for god sakes, they improved vastly on a team that has been to the NFC championship three years running.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

The pundits just like to pick long shots to create hype......

I'm sure when its all said/done, they'll be dogging the 'hawks and singing praise to philly/???
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

great game by the hawks on the ROAD

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Well last year the Seahawks did win 2 games on the road, I think that's kinda forgotten. Ironically it was also their first and last road games (in the regular season atleast).

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                        The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Alexander had a hell of a game......I think that those experts may have known something ,however the playoffs are completely different than the regular season.....considering they make the playoffs

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Them hawks are 2-0

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                            X