Fact or Fiction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact or Fiction...

Do you guys wanna start a game like fact or fiction? I think it would bring some excitement back to the board. And we pick the people who will play fact or fiction for the week. So tomorrow say we would pick, TDK and West to play for the week, then next Sunday we'd pick new players... Sound cool or not?
    sigpic

could be interesting

Comment

fiction minor looked good out there today

Comment

Fact or Fiction- Kurt Warner fumbles in his first game?

Comment

Uh yeah, I didnt reply because I only see Ashley Lelie play 2 games a year. I dont know how bad/average/good he has been since you got him. I dont know what denver's expectations of him were. I really dont know a thing about him. Which is why I dont post like alot of KC fans do. I dont know what 95% of your team can do. I've seen Al Wilson, he is kick ass. I dont doubt that FACT.
          Al Wilson makes Donnie Edwards look like Scott Fujita. Scott Fujita makes Al Wilson look like Ray Lewis... well only a little. Someday, I will have a quote that is signature material for a Den. fan. I just dont get the purpose of being a blatant homer who spams ****. They all must be kids. Dont take them seriously.
          Last edited by ThomasDE58; 09-12-2004, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris

fact or fiction: ashley lelie will be demoted to third string if he doesn't post at least 800 yards and 6 touchdowns
            Hmm..I don;t know if he will even get a chance to GET those numbers. He may be 3rd before then. So I guess fact......

Fact or Fiction: The Broncos will set a team record for rushing this year.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

fiction:im confident we can get our 1500 or so yards but no record.

fact or fiction:our defense at the end of the year will be ranked higher than 4(what it was last year)

Comment

Originally posted by CBailey2404
                fiction:im confident we can get our 1500 or so yards but no record.

fact or fiction:our defense at the end of the year will be ranked higher than 4(what it was last year)
                Fiction (and I meant the TEAM rushing record, as in total team rushing yards. They usually rush for around 2,000 or so as a team, on average.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                  Fiction (and I meant the TEAM rushing record, as in total team rushing yards. They usually rush for around 2,000 or so as a team, on average.)
                  does that mean you're doing the same fact or fiction? If so, then Fact...the Denver Broncos will put on a rushing clinic all season and into the palyoffs.

Fact or Fiction...Bret Farve will put up magnificiant numbers during their routing of the Pnathers tomorrow night.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Well I guess no one answered my Fact or Fiction on Kurt Warner, fumbling again in his first game back since his fumble-fest against his new team. Good news is, he DID fumble again and his g-men crumbled to the eagles. He looked pretty mad at being replaced by Eli. Its like he doesnt realize, his good days are just memories.

Comment

that questions sort of become void

FOF: clinton portis and quentin griffin will both finish in the top 5 for rushing yards
                      Fact, I called several months ago, CP will finish with 1543. And I think Shanahan will do everything in his power to get Q more yards than CP.

Fact or Fiction, Ray Lewis will get his team fired up after that embarressing lose and they will dominate the Steelers.

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                        Fact, I called several months ago, CP will finish with 1543. And I think Shanahan will do everything in his power to get Q more yards than CP.

Fact or Fiction, Ray Lewis will get his team fired up after that embarressing lose and they will dominate the Steelers.
                        Fiction: The crows have west nile and are done!

FOF: Q will run for another 150 against the Jags.
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          Fiction: The crows have west nile and are done!

FOF: Q will run for another 150 against the Jags.
                          That is a fact, I'm not saying that just cuz I love the Broncos, most everyone, who knows football, will agree that Denver has a way of producing great runningbacks and they always seem to find ways to get a bunch of yards.

Fact or Fiction, the Philidalpia Eagles will find it is very hard to stop the Minnisota VIkings powerful offense, but will find a way to win in the weeks highest scoring game.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                            That is a fact, I'm not saying that just cuz I love the Broncos, most everyone, who knows football, will agree that Denver has a way of producing great runningbacks and they always seem to find ways to get a bunch of yards.

Fact or Fiction, the Philidalpia Eagles will find it is very hard to stop the Minnisota VIkings powerful offense, but will find a way to win in the weeks highest scoring game.
                            I want to say fiction, but is it in Philly Or Minny? I think it matters.

FOF: Buffalo @ Oak will have less than 500 yds offesne between the two teams combined!

Comment

fiction: gannons passing, bledsoe's passing(no matter how little) and mcgahee/henrys running will at least come out to more than 500 yards

FOF: either oakland or san deigo will finish ahead of KC in the division
                              Fiction, althought Oakland will trail KC by just a game or two, San Diego will have one of the worst records in the league, while Denver will win the division.

Fact or Fiction, Dorsey will keep the starting job in San Fransisco even after Rattey becomes heathy enough to play.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X