Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Harrison is Either an Idiot, or Just Incredibly Selfish.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    And now... his boy is attacked by one of his pit bulls?!?!?!

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...acks-young-son
    Hopefully, he will not KILL his pitbull, otherwise he might do some 23 months in jail...like Vick...

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Good on James. He doesnt like the tradition. Great thing about America, you can go ahead and snub the President if you feel like it.

      I wonder how many people would have a problem with it if he had said he disagreed with Obama's policies? Or if he had said that in not going to meet Bush?
      sigpic

      I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

      Comment


      • #33
        [QUOTE=-Scar-;2760682]
        Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        And now... his boy is attacked by one of his pit bulls?!?!?!




        I Hate People That Raise This Beautiful Breed Of Dog Like This And Serve To Only Further Their Unfair And Undeserved Bad Reputation
        I'm sorry but I think pit bulls are terrible dogs and I don't see why everyone loves them.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by draco193 View Post
          Good on James. He doesnt like the tradition. Great thing about America, you can go ahead and snub the President if you feel like it.

          I wonder how many people would have a problem with it if he had said he disagreed with Obama's policies? Or if he had said that in not going to meet Bush?
          Actually, he did pass on a trip to the White House and a meeting with President Bush after the Steelers won Superbowl XL in 2006...

          Steelers LB Harrison says he'll skip team's visit to White House

          He's nothing if not consistent, perhaps he values his offseason more than most, and besides he's still a two-time Superbowl champion whether he goes to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue or not....
          “I’m your huckleberry!”

          Comment


          • #35
            the verdict is in, he's an idiot and apparently a bad parent , his pitbull severely injured his own son
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by -Scar- View Post
              I Hate People That Raise This Beautiful Breed Of Dog Like This And Serve To Only Further Their Unfair And Undeserved Bad Reputation
              unfortunately it has very little to do with how the dogs are raised...after thousands of generations of breeding these dogs for violent acts, it's in their blood...and just because they're raised humanely doesn;t mean that all it takes is one flip of that natural switch burried deep in their psyche

              Comment


              • #37
                FINALLY!!!!! I can be POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!!! I feel bad for the dog but honestly, what do people expect. These dogs flip out all time and yet they always have someone come to their defense. Maybe if they we stop trying to make them a novelty this would stop happening. Someone on these boards said about vick, you can take the thug out of the streets but you cant take the street out of the thug. I think this applies, you can take the dog out of the fight but you cant take the fight out of the dog.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Well I'm sure he'll refuse the SB ring since he only gets it if he wins the SB.

                  But really, who cares? Why does everyone care if he doesn't want to see the President? People skip out on meetings with him all the time.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Artamentous View Post
                    Well I'm sure he'll refuse the SB ring since he only gets it if he wins the SB.

                    But really, who cares? Why does everyone care if he doesn't want to see the President? People skip out on meetings with him all the time.
                    it's not about him not wanting to go, like you said, lots of players don;t go....it's why he doesn;t want to go

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                      it's not about him not wanting to go, like you said, lots of players don;t go....it's why he doesn;t want to go
                      Are you serious? So I guess if he said what? "I have a Golf Game that day, or Family Vacation?" It would be okay? Why does his reason matter, it's a stupid reason but I fail to see why all this outrage. All this faux rage is quite retarded.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                        Hopefully, he will not KILL his pitbull, otherwise he might do some 23 months in jail...like Vick...

                        There is a difference between what Vick did and what this Pit Bull did.

                        This Pit Bull attacked a human. It likely will be put down. It is too violent.

                        Vick financed a dog fighting ring. He wanted to create extremely violent dogs that killed each other. Some of the dogs that were seized by authorities were as violent as this dog. Luckily, some of the dogs seized where ok and were acceptable pets. This dog that attacked this little boy and the others that seperated it from the boy would have brought Vick some good $$ before he was discovered though.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                          thats what i figured too, but then i read on aol that he skipped out on the 2006 meeting with president bush. Now i just think big words confuse him...lol... although that would contradict him not meeting with Bush...haha
                          Well exactly he didnt meet with bush in 2006 so meeting with obama would seem like just going because the president is black therefore he is just boycotting the president visit altogether no matter who in the white house lol

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X