hello im here early.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello im here early.

ok our teams play each other next week. I am here on behalf of the good,and quit jag fans who don't talk smack. I am asking you nicely when you come over to our board to start smack talking please be nice about it,even if some of the jag fans are mean to you,or your team. I hope,and pray for a good game no injurys to either team,and a jags win next sunday. good luck to you tonight againest the chiefs.

Re: hello im here early.

Originally posted by snowwolf776
    ok our teams play each other next week. I am here on behalf of the good,and quit jag fans who don't talk smack. I am asking you nicely when you come over to our board to start smack talking please be nice about it...
    Naughty or Nice? Naughty or Nice? Hmmmm....how many days until Christmas?

AmericasSwtHart

Comment

Re: Re: hello im here early.

Originally posted by AmericasSwtHart
      Naughty or Nice? Naughty or Nice? Hmmmm....how many days until Christmas?

AmericasSwtHart

it will help me a lot if your nice over on our board. im trying to learn to be a good sport when my team loses,and other people talk sack over there,i keep my mouth shut before the games,cheer for the team. some of us jag fans are mean on our board,but not me. maybe since im nice you can be nice to me on our board if i post in a theard talking about broncosvs jags game. i only tell the truth. any team can beat any team on any given sunday.

Comment

congrqats

im not very good at speeling. anyways ay to go. good job on your win. see you in jacksonville on sunday. good luck,and i pray for no injurys to either team this comeing sunday.

Comment

glad no one was hurt.

it was a very good game. my dad always tells me you can't win them all. anyways im glad no one on your team was hurt. be thankful for that. we lost a DE for the season,and that sucks.

Comment

Working...
          X