No announcement yet.

Mike Brown Signs with Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good pickup for the Chiefs. If Brown can stay healthy which is hard for him to do, Mike can be a huge difference maker in games.
    sigpic

Comment

Good signing for the Chiefs. I liked him a lot in college when he played for Nebraska..

Unfortunately, I hope he doesn't stay healthy, because he's a chief.
      sigpic
      Props to Peerless^
      Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
      Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
      Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
      Pro-McDaniels

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40HMbx7reig
        He's back!
        QUOTE=SheerCold;2795291]Good signing for the Chiefs. I liked him a lot in college when he played for Nebraska..

Unfortunately, I hope he doesn't stay healthy, because he's a chief.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Always thought he was overrated.

Comment

Make no mistake about it, If Mike Brown was in SB XL, the Bears would have won.

The gimme td to Wayne would never have happened, and he would have been a huge boost in stopping the run.

Him and Harris in that SB, it may have been one sided.

He is a difference maker. Always seems to be around the ball, and he always seems to get the most timely Turnovers be it an Int in the endzone, or a forced fumble in the redzone.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ursamajor View Post

The gimme td to Wayne would never have happened, and he would have been a huge boost in stopping the run.

He is a difference maker. Always seems to be around the ball, and he always seems to get the most timely Turnovers be it an Int in the endzone, or a forced fumble in the redzone.
              Ursa, I can't PM you. Are you on Yahoo chat? I'm "topscribe" there, too.

-----

Comment

could be a real worry for us but i do see the point that chiefs have lost there top TE they are shaky at OL and have a few other problems yet they sign another safty where i thought they were pretty strong oh well seems that alot of the teams in the AfCwest sign players in positions where there strong lol
                sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

I could care less. Mike Brown is overrated, and besides he'll be injured by week 4 anyways.
                  sigpic

Comment

uhh yeah...

Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post
                    Good pickup for the Chiefs if he can stay healthy. That's a pretty big if though.
                    As of late he's had the durability of Jason Sehorn...™
                    This space for rent

Comment

any ability a player has to be a difference maker is lost when they arent on the field. If you look at the percentage of time that he's been injured vs healthy, i'd be pretty surprised that he's still in the NFL at all (if i was just looking at his statistics)
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by ursamajor View Post

You're right... maybe if Brown was playing, Grossman wouldn't have thrown those two interceptions or fumbled the ball away.

Comment

Working...
                        X