No announcement yet.

Steve McNair Found Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And certainly don't expect the likes of Bus Cook to miss a shot to say something, not matter how useless it is:

Cook, McNair's agent, said he was not aware that his client was seeing Kazemi, a woman whose name he learned about through reports of the shooting.

"It doesn't make any sense. I don't know what to say," Cook said.
    Of course he could have said, "Our thoughts are with the family. No comment."

But that's not really Bus' style, as we've recently seen ourselves. The man does love the spotlight.

Comment

another thing i found weird, other than the walking in the living room then going to the kitchen then back to the living room is this:

The bodies were discovered by McNair's long-time friend, Wayne Neeley, who rents the condo with McNair. <snip>

Neeley then called a friend, who alerted authorities.
      he called a friend first?! wouldnt your first instinct upon seeing dead bodies is to call 911?!

Comment

McNair considering divorce

Ex-Bf hears about this, who still has feelings for her, and gets angry

He shoots McNair multiple times because he is furious at him and realizes he has
        to shoot her too

???

Or:

McNair tells her he isn't getting a divorce

She is freaking out and trys to "talk" to her ex about it

Changes her mind and kills McNair then herself

???

I don't see any way McNair did any shooting or his wife. The girl found with McNair
        did get that DUI, but claims that she was smoking weed, not drinking. It makes
        no sense to me that McNairs friend would call someone else and have them call
        the police unless maybe he was trying to hide any kind of drug related items?
        Maybe just a drug deal gone bad? Although the gun being there throws a kink
        into that plan.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

McNair also had a license to carry a concealed weapon.

They only found one at the scene.

Unless he still had his on him and they didn't mention that, but I would think they would mention it.

Or he didn't bring it or wasn't carrying it.

It's fairly easy to find out who a weapon belongs to by running it through police computers. I wonder why they haven't commented on whose weapon it was yet, or at least denied that it was McNair's.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            Link.

Uht oh.
            hmm house is for sale but no divorce papers files?

weird, maybe it is fatal attraction
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
              And certainly don't expect the likes of Bus Cook to miss a shot to say something, not matter how useless it is:

Of course he could have said, "Our thoughts are with the family. No comment."

But that's not really Bus' style, as we've recently seen ourselves. The man does love the spotlight.
              well a reporter probably asked him for his comments

they sound more like distraught comments than sympathetic, i'd say he's still in shock
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saphire1 View Post
                another thing i found weird, other than the walking in the living room then going to the kitchen then back to the living room is this:

he called a friend first?! wouldnt your first instinct upon seeing dead bodies is to call 911?!
                you're right, that is weird
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  you're right, that is weird
                  And stupid.

Comment

crazy......

apparantly he's been cheating on his wife of 12 years with a 20 year old. Good family man he was.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                      crazy......

apparantly he's been cheating on his wife of 12 years with a 20 year old. Good family man he was.
                      That shouldn't take away the fact that he was murdered in cold blood.

Comment

• RIP Steve, thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          correct, but it does show he wasn't completely innocent as a person , i mean no one's innocent, but hearing he was being unfaithful, makes this less of a huge tragedy, and more of an expected outcome, which is the wrong word to use , not expected but i mean not as shocking

these things happen when first we practice to deceive
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                            "Cold blood" would imply a distant, uncaring murder of randomness.

"Jilted lovers" do not fall into the "cold blood" category. They're pretty much something someone has to go out of their way to get, and they most certainly are not detached, distant, or random.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              "Cold blood" would imply a distant, uncaring murder of randomness.

"Jilted lovers" do not fall into the "cold blood" category. They're pretty much something someone has to go out of their way to get, and they most certainly are not detached, distant, or random.
                              Jilted lovers fall into the calculated section as mostly they plan there crimes. But of cause there are always crimes of passion this is a sad end for an amazing player it does look likely that this is a murder suicide as Steve shot 4-5times inculding twice in the head(overkill) and then she only has one head shot would be interesting to know the entry angle of that shot but that because im studying forensics lol

wow im sounding like Gill Grissom blimey i am to into CSI
                              sigpic

2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

Comment

• This is a sad situation. He was a pretty good player and seemed like a good person.

Comment

Working...
                                X