Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler fires person via txt message

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Seems to me he fired someone who is based out of Denver and replaced him with Jeff Jacobs an entertainment lawyer based in Chicago.

    Flip side to all of this is, all Cutler has done in Chicago is show up for work and do his job, while turning down endorsement opportunities. As Cutler has said he has steered clear of those because he has not even stepped on the field yet. In one of the biggest sports markets in the country Cutler is leaving a whole lot of money on the table. seems Cutler's focus right now is playing football and working with children with juvenile diabetes.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
      Seems to me he fired someone who is based out of Denver and replaced him with Jeff Jacobs an entertainment lawyer based in Chicago.

      Flip side to all of this is, all Cutler has done in Chicago is show up for work and do his job, while turning down endorsement opportunities. As Cutler has said he has steered clear of those because he has not even stepped on the field yet. In one of the biggest sports markets in the country Cutler is leaving a whole lot of money on the table. seems Cutler's focus right now is playing football and working with children with juvenile diabetes.
      fired via txt though?

      that raises an eyebrow
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        fired via txt though?

        that raises an eyebrow
        Not much different than 20 years ago firing someone over the telephone. Believe me that has happened.

        Comment


        • #19
          in this instance it just seems as if Cutler is a bit cowardly and not willing to be face to face when firing,what a punk.
          I really like Cheese.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
            Not much different than 20 years ago firing someone over the telephone. Believe me that has happened.
            you're just making excuses for it because jay's your qb now, and you feel you have to dismiss everything he does that casts him in a bad light

            i wonder how many bears fans would forgive him for murder, because there's still some anticipation that he'll deliver their team to the promised land
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Hmmm classy lol yes people have been fired over the phone but atleast there you get a voice telling you that your fired dumped etc getting it in a text is like getting a dear John letter lol no voice no emotion just simply words either way is immature though so Jay has shown that he still hasnt grown up since moving from here to fire the guy who has helped him with so much and hes hired an entertainment lawyer hmm wonder what hes gunna do other than look for multiple sponsership ops and care about money not the charitys
              sigpic

              2011 Adopt-A-Bronco Quinton Carter

              Comment


              • #22
                Jay Cutler is a brat and a classless punk. GO BRONCOS!

                Comment


                • #23
                  YOU HAVE RECIEVED A TEXT MESSAGE FROM: CUT

                  "Wut up MG! Thks 4 help. BTW ur ttly fired roflmfao!! 6 out."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    This is just stupid. Who cares...



                    Really grasping at straws here. Oh, he fired someone by text message. Lets nit pik and write an article about it to prove what a punk he is.


                    Good grief. I cannot believe this is the best thing people can write about. Steve mcnair has an affair for several years and get shot and killed. But Jay firing someone through a text message is clearly of the utmost importance.
                    So far:
                    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                      Seems to me he fired someone who is based out of Denver and replaced him with Jeff Jacobs an entertainment lawyer based in Chicago.

                      Flip side to all of this is, all Cutler has done in Chicago is show up for work and do his job, while turning down endorsement opportunities. As Cutler has said he has steered clear of those because he has not even stepped on the field yet. In one of the biggest sports markets in the country Cutler is leaving a whole lot of money on the table. seems Cutler's focus right now is playing football and working with children with juvenile diabetes.
                      thats all i hear too

                      Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                      This is just stupid. Who cares...



                      Really grasping at straws here. Oh, he fired someone by text message. Lets nit pik and write an article about it to prove what a punk he is.


                      Good grief. I cannot believe this is the best thing people can write about. Steve mcnair has an affair for several years and get shot and killed. But Jay firing someone through a text message is clearly of the utmost importance.
                      exactly

                      By the way firing someone via text message is stupid i would give cutler a hard time about it.... the right thing to do it is tell the person to come to his office our his then fire him..... but really why are we trying to make a story out of this? why are people thinking cutler is a bad guy cuz of this? people get your head out of your butt and look at the real picture... it does not matter and he is stupid for firing him via text

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        If McDaniels had fired someone from our staff via text message, I wonder how the reactions would be...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This is not the smack section. Let's talk less about the other members of the community - especially in terms of insulting and berating them - and more about what the topic is intended to discuss.

                          Attack the idea, not the poster.

                          Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                            This is just stupid. Who cares...



                            Really grasping at straws here. Oh, he fired someone by text message. Lets nit pik and write an article about it to prove what a punk he is.


                            Good grief. I cannot believe this is the best thing people can write about. Steve mcnair has an affair for several years and get shot and killed. But Jay firing someone through a text message is clearly of the utmost importance.
                            well yeah, compared to mcnair, cutler is a choir boy haha
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I've always felt that you're not a real man/woman if you can't handle your business in person. A text message is a cowardly way of firing someone.

                              That being said, I am very impressed with what I am hearing baout Cutler being focused on ball and leaving the money behind, for now. If he succeeds he's in line for a HUGE payday.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                I've always felt that you're not a real man/woman if you can't handle your business in person. A text message is a cowardly way of firing someone.
                                Exactly. It's like breaking up with girlfriend with a note.

                                I still like Cutler even after the mess he caused. But he needs to grow up.
                                Last edited by tpryce93; 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM.
                                the space that is mine



                                We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X