Jay Cutler fires person via txt message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    Exactly. It's like breaking up with girlfriend with a note.

I still like Cutler even after the mess he caused. But he needs to grow up.

I always just leave in the morning while she is still sleeping...
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      I always just leave in the morning while she is still sleeping...
      haha............
      sigpic

Comment

I thought everyone knew Text mesaging is only for Jokes and booty calls.

Comment

Cutler thinks he can get a haircut via text message. That explains why he hasnt had one in a few years.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            you're just making excuses for it because jay's your qb now, and you feel you have to dismiss everything he does that casts him in a bad light

i wonder how many bears fans would forgive him for murder, because there's still some anticipation that he'll deliver their team to the promised land
            Excuses.......Cutler has done nothing in Chicago to make excuses about. As a football player all he has done is show up everyday, learn the playbook, defer to the veteran leaders on this team, because as he has said many times, he is the new kid in town. Jay Cutler the football player has handled himself as a professional since day one in Chicago.

Murder....That's wacked, even for a Chargers fan. You Charger fans really have an unhealthy obsession with our quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
              You Charger fans really have an unhealthy obsession with our quarterback.
              You get used to it after a while...

Comment

Jay Cutler = Jeff George
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                  You get used to it after a while...
                  Alastor, it's one thing to find anti Cutler threads on the Bears MB from disgruntled Bronco fans.......I expect that since the Bears and Broncos are linked through this trade, but it is quite a different thing to find Charger fans there. We are not divisional foes, hell we are not even in the same conference, and won't face the Chargers till 2011. I just don't understand the Cutler hate from the Charger fans, for a QB who no longer is in your division.

Comment

I always will be a fan of Jay Cutler. Put he needs to grow up already!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X