Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillez
    replied
    I always will be a fan of Jay Cutler. Put he needs to grow up already!!

Leave a comment:

• bears6385
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    You get used to it after a while...
    Alastor, it's one thing to find anti Cutler threads on the Bears MB from disgruntled Bronco fans.......I expect that since the Bears and Broncos are linked through this trade, but it is quite a different thing to find Charger fans there. We are not divisional foes, hell we are not even in the same conference, and won't face the Chargers till 2011. I just don't understand the Cutler hate from the Charger fans, for a QB who no longer is in your division.

Leave a comment:

• Anikai
    replied
    Jay Cutler = Jeff George

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
    You Charger fans really have an unhealthy obsession with our quarterback.
    You get used to it after a while...

Leave a comment:

• bears6385
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    you're just making excuses for it because jay's your qb now, and you feel you have to dismiss everything he does that casts him in a bad light

i wonder how many bears fans would forgive him for murder, because there's still some anticipation that he'll deliver their team to the promised land
    Excuses.......Cutler has done nothing in Chicago to make excuses about. As a football player all he has done is show up everyday, learn the playbook, defer to the veteran leaders on this team, because as he has said many times, he is the new kid in town. Jay Cutler the football player has handled himself as a professional since day one in Chicago.

Murder....That's wacked, even for a Chargers fan. You Charger fans really have an unhealthy obsession with our quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• Legendary30
    replied
    Cutler thinks he can get a haircut via text message. That explains why he hasnt had one in a few years.

Leave a comment:

• owninit
    replied
    I thought everyone knew Text mesaging is only for Jokes and booty calls.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    I always just leave in the morning while she is still sleeping...
    haha............

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    Exactly. It's like breaking up with girlfriend with a note.

I still like Cutler even after the mess he caused. But he needs to grow up.

I always just leave in the morning while she is still sleeping...

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    I've always felt that you're not a real man/woman if you can't handle your business in person. A text message is a cowardly way of firing someone.
    Exactly. It's like breaking up with girlfriend with a note.

I still like Cutler even after the mess he caused. But he needs to grow up.
    Last edited by tpryce93; 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I've always felt that you're not a real man/woman if you can't handle your business in person. A text message is a cowardly way of firing someone.

That being said, I am very impressed with what I am hearing baout Cutler being focused on ball and leaving the money behind, for now. If he succeeds he's in line for a HUGE payday.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    This is just stupid. Who cares...

Really grasping at straws here. Oh, he fired someone by text message. Lets nit pik and write an article about it to prove what a punk he is.

Good grief. I cannot believe this is the best thing people can write about. Steve mcnair has an affair for several years and get shot and killed. But Jay firing someone through a text message is clearly of the utmost importance.
    well yeah, compared to mcnair, cutler is a choir boy haha

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    This is not the smack section. Let's talk less about the other members of the community - especially in terms of insulting and berating them - and more about what the topic is intended to discuss.

Attack the idea, not the poster.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    If McDaniels had fired someone from our staff via text message, I wonder how the reactions would be...

Leave a comment:

• Broncofan1990
    replied
    Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
    Seems to me he fired someone who is based out of Denver and replaced him with Jeff Jacobs an entertainment lawyer based in Chicago.

Flip side to all of this is, all Cutler has done in Chicago is show up for work and do his job, while turning down endorsement opportunities. As Cutler has said he has steered clear of those because he has not even stepped on the field yet. In one of the biggest sports markets in the country Cutler is leaving a whole lot of money on the table. seems Cutler's focus right now is playing football and working with children with juvenile diabetes.
    thats all i hear too

This is just stupid. Who cares...

Really grasping at straws here. Oh, he fired someone by text message. Lets nit pik and write an article about it to prove what a punk he is.

Good grief. I cannot believe this is the best thing people can write about. Steve mcnair has an affair for several years and get shot and killed. But Jay firing someone through a text message is clearly of the utmost importance.
    exactly

By the way firing someone via text message is stupid i would give cutler a hard time about it.... the right thing to do it is tell the person to come to his office our his then fire him..... but really why are we trying to make a story out of this? why are people thinking cutler is a bad guy cuz of this? people get your head out of your butt and look at the real picture... it does not matter and he is stupid for firing him via text

Leave a comment:

Working...
X