Cutler Fires Business Manager via text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nea View Post
    Rivers is a a** and I had read that Rivers teammates where chanting things to Cutler long after Rivers comments, lots of stuff happened that we didnt see. That's guy stuff, see that all over. The Elway thing, people read way to much into that and even Elway didn't take it personally and agreed somewhat and he is the only one that should have been offended. The guy was asked a question for crying out loud.vDo you know what it is like to always be compare to Elway!! Gotta be hard. Jay doesn't talk around a bush, he says what he thinks. And the media sucks, asks the same stupid questions over and over. He isnt a kiss a**. I don't think that qualifies him as having an attitude problem.
    You sure sound like a kiss a** for defending cutler so dearly. And trying to use your bronco blindness to talk about Rivers is a poor tactic. If you think Rivers is an a** I'm curious as to how you see many of your bronco players as people. Especially Marshall.
    Congratulations...

@ Week 11: Chargers took it.

Comment

I know when I call someone and they do not answer I leave a message, I saw what I need to say. My mom lost her text messages from me once, hit the wrong button. Point is out of respect, call and leave a message if they do not answer. McDaniel's clearly stated he had texted several times. Why not just call and leave a message. I do not know if this story on Cutler firing his manager is true or not, but it showed a lack of respect to him if that's how it went down. I text my kids to come home for dinner, not when it is really an important matter, I pick up the phone.

He did call. he called numerous of times and left numerous messages. So did Bowlen. After it was clearly evident that Jay wasn't returning his calls, then he texted.

But hey, way to clearly miss the boat on that one. Hopefully when your kids don't answer your phone calls, or text, you don't turn hypocritical, and discipline them.

Comment

Eh, it's pretty lame, but it's no big deal. I think we all know that Cutler is a jack ass by now.

Comment

Originally posted by abernardo View Post
          You sure sound like a kiss a** for defending cutler so dearly. And trying to use your bronco blindness to talk about Rivers is a poor tactic. If you think Rivers is an a** I'm curious as to how you see many of your bronco players as people. Especially Marshall.
          I don't know what happened as no one on here does, and I don't pretend to have first hand knowledge so I don't bash either of them, I liked Cutler, I know nothing of McDaniel so forgive me for not dropping one to blindly follow a new one.. Rivers is an a**, as many have confirmed no Bronco blindness needed on that one. I think Marshall, if the statements about him are true he is acting like an a**.

Comment

Jay Cutler > Jeff Goerge = the same person ....

:go::orton::go:
            "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

WOW, I cant believe you guys have 4 pages of this meaningless crap
              Don't Panic!

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                He did call. he called numerous of times and left numerous messages. So did Bowlen. After it was clearly evident that Jay wasn't returning his calls, then he texted.

But hey, way to clearly miss the boat on that one. Hopefully when your kids don't answer your phone calls, or text, you don't turn hypocritical, and discipline them.
                Were you there? In the room? or are you just following the McD masses with this one? He said it, it must be so!!! All hail McD!! I clearly remember him stating when he was at the famous coach meeting that he had been texting back and forth with Cutler for days, so clearly he was reaching him. No mention of phone calls. And he reached him for their face to face, that went well!! So it seems Cutler wasn't ignoring them for the start, only after the meeting, where clearly something went wrong.

Again, I think I am done here, clearly the Bronco fans I thought I would find here are not here. I will just go back talking to the ones here in Denver. They seem to have a little more class and less need for the rudeness. I know I know, good riddance, typical response here.

Comment

Comment

saw a report from the fbi that a woman tried to set up a hit via txt

thought of this thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan2415 View Post
                      WOW, I cant believe you guys have 4 pages of this meaningless crap
                      Ditto. Texting is convenient for some things but if you're planning on firing someone, it's probably a better idea to do it in person or with a phone call.

Comment

I know this isn't representative Pur Vida, it just gets a little old doesn't it? Thanks for the confidence though, sometimes it's easy to forget with all the fickle minded fans you see around here.

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                        Feel free to leave. Trust me, you won't be missed...
                        Listen, you've been around here a year. No one cares about you. But even so, I don't plan to stay here much longer because new guys like you have ruined this board.

Comment

I was told through text "I don't have the same feelings for you anymore" by my ex. Does that help keep this thread going?

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            saw a report from the fbi that a woman tried to set up a hit via txt

thought of this thread
                            Really? Maybe I'll proclaim my love for a girl via text messaging. That should keep this thread alive. Definitely not the target of the hit she was trying to set up though.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out what "incidents and attitude he has"
                              I would hope to assume you watched the very same 08' Bronco season I did.
                              If that is the case then I shouldn't be required to spell it out for you. I can list a series of examples for you, but I honestly don't think it would be to the benefit of either one of us.

I will give you one example and let you figure out the rest on your own. Getting into a smack talking session with Phillip Rivers (who is just as guilty of that type of D* baggery) in the middle of a game and then spending the rest of his time sulking on the sidelines. We both saw the same game. You can choose to interpret it however you want. That is the "attitude" I am referring to.

I do agree that insulting people does not benefit anyone. I'm just saying that prior to his leaving I thought Cutler's attitude and actions were sometimes questionable. He is not out fighting dogs, or stomping on players who are down. I don't put him in the same category. I just don't like how he handles business.
                              Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                                trust me- The vocal minority of Bronco fans on this site are not representative of the Bronco fans that fill that stadium every sunday. This site is full of teenagers who act a lot like I did when I was younger. They are quick to insult, not very respectful and think they know everything.

Dont judge all fans by what you see on this site.
                                The mere fact that you had to explain this to Mr. SimonSteele suggests to me that he is likely one of those immature teenagers.

Comment

Working...
                                X