Cutler Fires Business Manager via text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abernardo View Post
    You sure sound like a kiss a** for defending cutler so dearly. And trying to use your bronco blindness to talk about Rivers is a poor tactic. If you think Rivers is an a** I'm curious as to how you see many of your bronco players as people. Especially Marshall.
    inorite. somebody hearts cutler.
    "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

You guys still talking about this. Has there been any type of confirmation? Or are you guys just going to believe "The source" about "The player"

Comment

Originally posted by gmjones2001 View Post
        The mere fact that you had to explain this to Mr. SimonSteele suggests to me that he is likely one of those immature teenagers.
        Good one. You are hilarious. I love sharing a team with low brow humorists who hate everything and everyone and resort to the oldest internet putdown of "shut up you stupid teenagerzz."

I've never seen you engage in an intelligent debate, that's certain.

Comment

Cutler is nothing more than a big kid. A very immature young man.
          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
            He did call. he called numerous of times and left numerous messages. So did Bowlen. After it was clearly evident that Jay wasn't returning his calls, then he texted.

But hey, way to clearly miss the boat on that one. Hopefully when your kids don't answer your phone calls, or text, you don't turn hypocritical, and discipline them.

Hopefully that dude doesn't have any kids...
            7/15 48 yrds 0 td's 1 INT - Jay Cutler the "Pro-Bowler" at the 2009 Pro-Bowl. sigpic Ah-Dah!

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
              He did call. he called numerous of times and left numerous messages. So did Bowlen. After it was clearly evident that Jay wasn't returning his calls, then he texted.

But hey, way to clearly miss the boat on that one. Hopefully when your kids don't answer your phone calls, or text, you don't turn hypocritical, and discipline them.
              Please tell me you don't seriously think children should be treated like someone who works for you. Stupid comparison and worse parenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
                Cutler is nothing more than a big kid. A very immature young man.
                I completely agree.

Unfortunately so are most athletes. Even guys who haven't "made it". That's what happens when they've never had a real job before, they're worshipped, and given things all of their lives.

At what point are they supposed to learn maturity and responsibility? I think that should be taught in the home, but judging by a lot of people who aren't even athletes, I'm in the minority there.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                  At what point are they supposed to learn maturity and responsibility? I think that should be taught in the home, but judging by a lot of people who aren't even athletes, I'm in the minority there.
                  It should be the parents who teach them maturity, responsibility and, dare I say it, humility. But not all parents understand that. Some don't care. I know generalizations are unfair, but it's true.

Just look at what you get when a parent teaches strong values: see Eddie Royal. That guy was raised right by his mother, and it reflects in his character. That is a great example of where responsible parenting succeeds. :salute!:

That isn't to say Jay's parents are bad. I'm just saying he has a sense of entitlement that is unwarranted.
                  sigpic

Supporting McD since 2009.

Adopted Bronco....Daniel Graham!

Adopted by Chillez! :salute!:

Comment

Cutler needs to have a big year.

Comment

Jay Cutler is and and will always be a punk! He was a punk here in Denver and he will be a punk in chicago! The biggest mistake Denver ever made was drafting him.
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan2415 View Post
                        WOW, I cant believe you guys have 4 pages of this meaningless crap
                        Every BS thread on this message board is the same way. And each one of them takes some tiny ass smidge of information and blows it way out of proportion. For instance, this one; it never said that Cutler didnt attempt to contact the dude first, it simply said that he fired him via text. But each one of you 6 years olds on this website decide that your Paul fing Harvey and know the REST OF THE STORY and add your own personal touches to what started as next to nothing to begin with.
                        What I really dont get is that if you guys dislike Cutler so much why is there 18 threads started every day about the color of his underwear, what he sings in the shower, what reality TV shows he likes and what he got his mother for her birthday? Okay, we get it! You dont like Jay Cutler. Give it a frickin rest. He's not your problem any more. If I were you I would be a lot more concerned with Kyle Orton than Jay Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
                          Every BS thread on this message board is the same way. And each one of them takes some tiny ass smidge of information and blows it way out of proportion.
                          What makes you think this forum is different from any other? This is the nature of how people act on message boards... I suggest you either deal with it or stop reading forums to save yourself some stress.

Comment

Man, you guys love to hold on to your spite.

Comment

This thread is still being posted in??

Wow, let it go guys.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                                What makes you think this forum is different from any other? This is the nature of how people act on message boards... I suggest you either deal with it or stop reading forums to save yourself some stress.
                                What he and other people also fail to realize is we are still in the offseason. Not much in the news these days...
                                XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Working...
                                X