Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler Fires Business Manager via text

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
    Every BS thread on this message board is the same way. And each one of them takes some tiny ass smidge of information and blows it way out of proportion. For instance, this one; it never said that Cutler didnt attempt to contact the dude first, it simply said that he fired him via text. But each one of you 6 years olds on this website decide that your Paul fing Harvey and know the REST OF THE STORY and add your own personal touches to what started as next to nothing to begin with.
    What I really dont get is that if you guys dislike Cutler so much why is there 18 threads started every day about the color of his underwear, what he sings in the shower, what reality TV shows he likes and what he got his mother for her birthday? Okay, we get it! You dont like Jay Cutler. Give it a frickin rest. He's not your problem any more. If I were you I would be a lot more concerned with Kyle Orton than Jay Cutler.
    Wow kind of a double standard quote there isn't it? I mean here you are telling everyone they respond and read idiotic threads but here you are reading threads about his underwear, and you like his singing in the shower? What kind of songs does he sing? What did he buy his mom for her birthday? See I really don't care either way because like it has been said many times before he is a punk.

    And once again this is the internet the last time I looked it was ok for all ages to participate on these websites and also maybe you are not aware but there is actually some youngsters on here that probabally know more about the Broncos than you do. It is very easy to overlook what you call idiotic posts rather than being hypocritical and replying in the same matter with your belief?

    But it seems to bother you so much that well you are complaining about others complaining so please tell me what is the difference?
    Last edited by BroncosRockdaRockies; 07-09-2009, 12:30 PM.

    Comment


    • #77
      Somebody text Cutler and tell him that if he comes back to Denver its not too late to be part of what could potentially be one of the greatest qb/wr trio's in NFL history!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Shsonline View Post
        What he and other people also fail to realize is we are still in the offseason. Not much in the news these days...
        No, HE doesnt fail to realize anything. Actually just the opposite... HE does realize its the offseason and all the little kids who frequent this board have nothing better to do than clamour on about the ex-Bronco QB.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Buenacolt11 View Post
          No, HE doesnt fail to realize anything. Actually just the opposite... HE does realize its the offseason and all the little kids who frequent this board have nothing better to do than clamour on about the ex-Bronco QB.

          And you have nothing better to do than sit here and debate with these so called kids, shows your maturity level. If you dont like it leave buddy trust me you wont be missed old timer

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
            Wow kind of a double standard quote there isn't it? I mean here you are telling everyone they respond and read idiotic threads but here you are reading threads about his underwear, and you like his singing in the shower? What kind of songs does he sing? What did he buy his mom for her birthday? See I really don't care either way because like it has been said many times before he is a punk.

            And once again this is the internet the last time I looked it was ok for all ages to participate on these websites and also maybe you are not aware but there is actually some youngsters on here that probabally know more about the Broncos than you do. It is very easy to overlook what you call idiotic posts rather than being hypocritical and replying in the same matter with your belief?

            But it seems to bother you so much that well you are complaining about others complaining so please tell me what is the difference?

            If you dont care why do you continue to post stories about what he's doing? If he is now and always has been such a punk, an opinion that Im sure youve only just recently adopted, let him go and move on youngster. See, when you get to 7th grade they will start teaching you about READING COMPREHENSION... and writing in complete, coherent sentences as well. Until then it might be better if you ask your big sister to help you understand what the grown folks are talking about. Now go run along and play with your Wii or X-box.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by bighuka View Post
              Somebody text Cutler and tell him that if he comes back to Denver its not too late to be part of what could potentially be one of the greatest qb/wr trio's in NFL history!!!!!!!
              Don't text me, bro!!!
              This space for rent

              Comment


              • #82
                This is going to be a fun board when the season starts. I'm totally excited for it. This team is going to lose lots of games and this board will be madness.

                Get your popcorn ready!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Texting is gay. mmmkkaaayy?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X