Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P. Rivers gets beat at his own camp by highschool kid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P. Rivers gets beat at his own camp by highschool kid!

Sorry if this has already been posted, i dont come in here much. I saw this though and thought some folks in here would appreciate it.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...05520&src=news

On a side note I would take this kid any day instead of Underbeard. This kid actually beat Rivers in a competition.. Orton could barely beat out Grossman for a starting job.
    Last edited by 7=Heaven; 07-14-2009, 04:20 PM.

Originally posted by 7=Heaven View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted, i dont come in here much. I saw this though and thought some folks in here would appreciate it.

On a side note I would take this kid any day instead of Underbeard. This kid actually beat Rivers in a competition.. Orton could barely beat out Grossman for a starting job.
    At least he didn't confiscate the tape like LeBron did.
    sigpic

Comment

Behave!!

And leave poor Phillip alone.:nono: He's still ... recovering.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

It's a kid...

If Rivers was beating the kids at his own camp I'd be very disappointed in him.

I play Madden with my nieces and nephews all the time. Currently, I am 0 and 50+ against them. I don't foresee that changing any time soon.

It's a camp... It's his camp. Of course he's going to let them do stuff. And yes, he's going to be tired and not taking it seriously, while to them it's the greatest moment of their lives.

I'd be far more willing to fling poop and spit about Rivers if he had tonked the kids.

Rivers is doinitrite.

Also, this is not about the Broncos, so it's going to be moved to the "Other NFL Teams" section.

Comment

Mentor

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          It's a kid...

If Rivers was beating the kids at his own camp I'd be very disappointed in him.

I play Madden with my nieces and nephews all the time. Currently, I am 0 and 50+ against them. I don't foresee that changing any time soon.

It's a camp... It's his camp. Of course he's going to let them do stuff. And yes, he's going to be tired and not taking it seriously, while to them it's the greatest moment of their lives.

I'd be far more willing to fling poop and spit about Rivers if he had tonked the kids.

Rivers is doinitrite.

Also, this is not about the Broncos, so it's going to be moved to the "Other NFL Teams" section.
          Uncle Alastor ... losing on purpose (not to be confused with porpoise) ... is much more multi-faceted than any of us ever ... imagined.

Good job, Bro!
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I cleaned the thread. Try to be considerate of each other, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
              At least he didn't confiscate the tape like LeBron did.
              what did Lebron do? i am unfamiliar with this.. Do tell please!

Comment

what did Lebron do? i am unfamiliar with this.. Do tell please!
                He got dunked on at his camp and Nike confiscated the tape from some people in the audience.

Comment

Rivers getting LaBron'ed - different link

The sports writer from this site takes some shots at Cutler when talking about the Phillip Rivers camp.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/07/15/p...-it-like-a-ma/

Comment

the media is doing this just to see what rivers says in retort

they're baiting him, because he never talks bad about anyone off the field

i expect rivers, if he does respond, to give the kid praise as he would a rival
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X