Cutler's Reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karnage View Post
    Now it's getting blown out of proportion....btw did you read where Hester said Cut***s comments made him mad?....Hester only said he was ok after J*y told him "I didn't say it".....perception is reality...to the point people take what they want to see in things....this isn't the article that made Bronco fans suddenly say "man I thought he was good until this".....he pissed off the people around here with his perceived behavior this offseason....this article while not major...is just one more piece of the pie for those already against him...
    I posted a link to a Fox Sports article where Hester said the comment by Cutler did originally make him mad.

If you want to find it just go to Fox Sports.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      I posted a link to a Fox Sports article where Hester said the comment by Cutler did originally make him mad.

If you want to find it just go to Fox Sports.
      I was in agreement with you.....I was asking supra if he saw the article you posted....I'm indifferent about Cutler myself...was just saying ppl aren't jumping on Cutler for this alone....but this is just the latest in a long line of Cutler antics....sorry didn't mean to come off as bashing you....what I meant was Supra said the MB was making it out to be worse than it is....but he is doing the same thing the other direction....and overlooking all the other wrongs Cutler has done
      "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

Asked to clarify what he originally meant, Cutler said, "He's a go-down-the-field-and-get-the-ball guy. It was a bad ball. I didn't give him a chance. I've got to throw it down there and let him run under it. We're going to work on that in practice, and I've got to get it out there for him."
        Oh the horror. Freakin' crybaby.

Comment

Cutler's gonna throw a lot of "bad balls" next year, you guys better be ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
            Cutler's gonna throw a lot of "bad balls" next year, you guys better be ready for it.
            Sure he will. He is a gunslinger. He won't have to do it as often though being that he will be set up with the best field position in the NFL. Not only that he will have many more scoring opportunities with all the turnovers our defense forces.

Shorter field, and multiple turnovers forced by the D will ease the load on Cutler.

Comment

Originally posted by 94SupraTT View Post
              Sure he will. He is a gunslinger. He won't have to do it as often though being that he will be set up with the best field position in the NFL. Not only that he will have many more scoring opportunities with all the turnovers our defense forces.

Shorter field, and multiple turnovers forced by the D will ease the load on Cutler.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - MADE MY DAY - THANKS I REALLY A LAUGH TODAY

Comment

Working...
              X