Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler blowing up at a WR for one handed catch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anything wrong with that.

The coaches asked the kid to stop with the one handed catches and practice proper technique. Dude continued to do it so Cutler followed suit making sure he didn't do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
      haha but in all reality if he does get into it again urlacher will put him in his place
      Urlacher has already publicly renounced himself as leader, and named Cutler as the new leader of the Bears

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...to-Cutler.html

You think Urlacher wants to piss off the only good QB the Bears have had in arguably 20 years?

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      Not in the same way. They wouldnt threaten to just ignore him and not throw him balls. They would get in the face of a rookie no doubt, but in a differnet manner. Cutler tries to be the man and a good leader, but he just comes off wrong.
      Oh right they would yell at them, but be nice

It's Football for ****'s sake.

A rookie hasn't earned enough respect to not listen to the coaches so sometimes the only way to communicate, is to yell, and be an ass. Especially on a Bears roster that isn't exactly loaded at WR, and might just be the worst in the league. Cutler has to make sure everyone has their act together, so that maybe he can find a diamond in the rough out of all of the Bears receivers

That sticks longer than somebody, trying to have a nice chat. It's okay to take somebody to the side, and be up front with them depending on the situation, but if you can't take criticism and you've made it that far, you don't deserve to be in the league
      Last edited by Biolink; 08-28-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuglife View Post
        i fond this very interesting if anyone had ESPN insider please please put the whole story on here ASAP!

Cutler as a 'viper'

August 27, 2009 1:23 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Kevin Seifert

If you have an ESPN Insider subscription, I highly recommend you check out David Fleming's essay on Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler's "split personality." Fleming describes Cutler as "an annoyed viper -- with a frat boy haircut and a slight double chin."

Consider this anecdote as evidence of the way Cutler approaches his job:

During Jay Cutler's first week of practice as the Bears' new quarterback, a rookie wide receiver dared to shag a few of his passes with just one hand. And even though this rookie, third-round pick Juaquin Iglesias, had been lectured a few times by coaches about the importance of proper technique, he was slow to break his annoying little habit. So when it happened again one afternoon, Cutler followed his pass upfield, darted toward Iglesias and screamed into his face mask: "If you ever do that again I will never throw another f--ing pass to you. EVER!"

Interesting. We'll have more on Cutler for you as his Sunday night return to Denver approaches

Wow Cutler showing his true colors you dont say that to your young WR glad we traded him when we did, and got what we did, i guarantee Orton would never do that to his WR's
        This is why im glad Jay is gone, last game of the year he yelled at royal for bad pass in the first place, against miami his attitude was for **** and at the pro bowl yelled at marshall for a droped pass.

Good bye Jay :wave:

Comment

i wonder if Cutler would've gotten in Vincent Jackson's face a few plays ago. He had to stretch out to haul in one of River's overthrown passes one-handed a couple of minutes ago.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            i wonder if Cutler would've gotten in Vincent Jackson's face a few plays ago. He had to stretch out to haul in one of River's overthrown passes one-handed a couple of minutes ago.
            Making a beautiful play on the ball, versus being a dumb rookie making unnecessary flashy plays and not following instructions.

Hmmm, weighing my choices

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Making a beautiful play on the ball, versus being a dumb rookie making unnecessary flashy plays and not following instructions.

Hmmm, weighing my choices
              well at least when Iglesius gets in the situation and is able to make a similar one-handed catch, he'll have plenty of practice.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

You know, as much as I can't stand Cutler, I don't have a problem with holding your teammates accountable.

However I hope his teammates treat him the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                  Not in the same way. They wouldnt threaten to just ignore him and not throw him balls. They would get in the face of a rookie no doubt, but in a differnet manner. Cutler tries to be the man and a good leader, but he just comes off wrong.

And you know this because....

A. You were the rookie who got reamed out.

B. You were a member of the denver broncos during the jay cutler era.

C. You don't know what you are talking about and are upset that a 26 year old pro bowl quarterback demanded to leave denver.

D. All of the above.

Made by BroncoManiac53

Comment

well, if iggy had to make a great catch from an ugly throw by jay in the game like VJ did for river, i m sure jay wont mind. however, its TC and the throw wasnt as ugly, so jay had every right to get in his face like that, especially when several coaches already lectured him(and i m pretty sure those coaches went the polite way of lecturing him, with zero result). good job jay!!.

Comment

Working...
                    X