NFL Kickoff game Steelers vs Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
    I agree. I hate college OT, too gimmicky. If you don't win the toss, play defense and get the ball back.

LOL @ Ward pancaking a DB. Think he's mad?
    Nah that's a usual routine for him aha

Comment

I wanted us to draft Santonio. Then when Marshall emerged, I was like "Nevermind. We got the better deal".

Now, Santonio made a name for himself in the SB and he looked awesome tonight.

Comment

It's almost looked over, but Rob Bironas lost this game for the Titans. Those two misses (especially the first which was poorly struck) killed them.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
          Steelers should win it.... may even take the "under" on this one. What is the over/under right now?... 34 or something like that?... meh,... maybe not.
          Ooooohhhhh!!!

Should have taken the under..... oh well.

Comment

Great game. Ben comes out of nowhere.

Comment

Steelers are screwed they cant expect Big Ben to throw for 350 yards and pass 40 times a game. Parker and Mendenhall(sp) need to be more of a factor.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                Steelers are screwed they cant expect Big Ben to throw for 350 yards and pass 40 times a game. Parker and Mendenhall(sp) need to be more of a factor.
                I'm so mad Mendenhall didn't get any more carries. GRRRRRRRR.

Comment

Man Steelers are in some trouble without a running game... Where is Mendenhall? I thought he would emerage going into 2nd season already. At this point I am glad we did not draft him...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X