Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move over Peyton Manning - Cutler threw a touchdown pass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move over Peyton Manning - Cutler threw a touchdown pass!

He's the greatest quarterback of all-time now!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    sigpic

1 td 3 picks....he's on his way to the hall.

Comment

All joking aside, that was a really nice pass. Hit Hester right in stride.

Comment

All he did was match Orton's amount of TDs so far ..

Kyle Orton already has a GW drive this year..we'll see what Jay can do for the rest of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post

Kyle Orton already has a GW drive this year..we'll see what Jay can do for the rest of the game..
          With an asterisk next to the GW drive, obviously that was a really lucky play for which Stokely deserves most of the credit.

Comment

No way to erase the picks either..............

Comment

Well at the end of the day, when you look at the career stats, it counts as a GW drive for Orton LOL..that's all that matters..

Comment

Cutler read the defense, call an audible and made that nice deep pass to Hester for a TD.. that was just sick. :salute!:

Comment

he looks settled in know

Comment

Well at the end of the day, when you look at the career stats, it counts as a GW drive for Orton LOL..that's all that matters..
                    I'd rather have a QB who can earn it than one who needs a fluke every game.

Comment

that was horrible defense by the green bay saftey. he just stood their.

still a nice pass by cutler. we will miss that this season.

Comment

I have no idea what this "fluke" is..Kyle Orton threw the ball, and the play ended up with his WR, Brandon Stokley, in the end zone to win the game..

Comment

Originally posted by 09nfl View Post
                          well i don't know about you, but i'll take luck over skill any day of the week. especially sunday. if orton can consistently pull of flukes like that, then they need to add a "luck" attribute on madden specifically for orton.
                          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by 09nfl View Post
                            Really?

How do you feel about that now?

Did Cutler earn his win? Is Cutler not as good as you thought he was, is Kyle Orton better than you thought he was? Both?

We're undefeated, baby, and Chicago is two games back from the division lead, tied for last in their division.

Comment

"fluke" throw>>>INT..

Comment

Working...
                              X