Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guess what

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guess what

    Cutler just did something that Orton cant THROW DEEP.

    look i know he has 3 INTs...Ive been making fun of him UNTIL now.....that throw made me remember all of his deep throws...including that 97 yarder to Royal.....it makes me sad i have to watch a guy who cant pass deeper than 15.

    And since everyone is making a thread on his INTs i thought ide make one for his TD

  • #2
    To be fair, Orton did throw a long bomb today, but Marshall couldn't catch it..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
      Cutler just did something that Orton cant THROW DEEP.

      look i know he has 3 INTs...Ive been making fun of him UNTIL now.....that throw made me remember all of his deep throws...including that 97 yarder to Royal.....it makes me sad i have to watch a guy who cant pass deeper than 15.

      And since everyone is making a thread on his INTs i thought ide make one for his TD
      To be fair, that pass wasn't all that long, it was Royal that made that play.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        You can always stay with "the player", he is just a few states away
        We need nasty

        Comment


        • #5
          To be fair, Orton underthrew marshall, but Marshall still should of had that ball. I am an Orton supporter, but I felt sick to my stomach today watching his poor throws. I am actually starting to miss Cutler. I am even sicker that we gave away our first draft pick instead of the Bears.
          I think we are in for a long season guys and gals. We will see how Orton does now that his stitches are out. I am excited to be at the Cleveland game next week. I am flying in on Friday. I hope to see a better performance from Kyle.
          Kyle is not the answer for this team. I wish him the best; he seems like a stand up guy, but I have a bad feeling about this season. I am a bronco fan through and through, and will stand by my team good or bad, but it hurts to see my team struggle.

          Comment


          • #6
            I've said it before...its just a different kind of football. Don't forget: the NFL is entertainment. Personally, I LIKE the deep throws. They're more ENTERTAINING to watch than the boring dink & dunk. People get caught up in the "Cutler fan"/"Orton Fan" thing but its just that some of us don't like the product the Broncos have on the field with Orton under center.

            Comment


            • #7
              man if orton ever throws 3 ints denver gets blown out.

              cutler has to love having a defense. bears defensive line is doing great.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                I am an Orton supporter, but I felt sick to my stomach today watching his poor throws. I am actually starting to miss Cutler.
                are you serious??? i can watch orton slightly underthrow receivers all day rather than watch that horrid 4 int game (with AT LEAST 3 other bad throws that could have been picked off). i don't if jay cutler can make the football get to the moon and back i'm just glad that i don't get a heart attack every time the ball goes in the air.
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm willing to give the guy with stitches in the dislocated index finger of his throwing hand a little break on some balls being underthrown. But that's just me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
                    Cutler just did something that Orton cant THROW DEEP.

                    look i know he has 3 INTs...Ive been making fun of him UNTIL now.....that throw made me remember all of his deep throws...including that 97 yarder to Royal.....it makes me sad i have to watch a guy who cant pass deeper than 15.
                    Uh... That 97 yarder was an 8 yard pass to the flat that Royal burnt the coverage on. Do you recall seeing the play? It's not as though Cutler chucked it all the way down field.

                    It was a short pass to the left flat. The rest was Eddie Royal.

                    Funny how people seem to have skewed memories, and then rely on those rather than going back to review what actually happened when they make judgments.

                    It was a 5 to 8 yard play. That's all. The DB whiffed, and Eddie was gone. That was all Eddie.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                      Uh... That 97 yarder was an 8 yard pass to the flat that Royal burnt the coverage on. Do you recall seeing the play? It's not as though Cutler chucked it all the way down field.

                      It was a short pass to the left flat. The rest was Eddie Royal.

                      Funny how people seem to have skewed memories, and then rely on those rather than going back to review what actually happened when they make judgments.

                      It was a 5 to 8 yard play. That's all. The DB whiffed, and Eddie was gone. That was all Eddie.
                      I thought it was a little longer than that, maybe 15 yards through the air, I had that exact reaction when reading that though, wierd how he was referring to his arm strength on a short lob over royals head.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X