Cutler jus did the HELICOPTER play for a td on 3rd down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler jus did the HELICOPTER play for a td on 3rd down

yea he did that. The commentators jus said maybe he learned that in denver from watching elway. youll all see it on highlights if u aint seen it
    Last edited by Sparky The Sun Devil; 10-04-2009, 11:24 AM.

I did not expect Detroit to be in this game so well...props to them.

Comment

Stafford is playing pretty well except for that awful, rookiesque interception. The game is 21-21 at halftime, good stuff.
      sigpic

Comment

it wasnt that cool
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

And the Bears just ran one back.

Guess thats why they are the lions..

Oh well, the bears aren't going to be doing much this year if their D keeps playing like this, especially in a division with Minn and GB. No way 3 teams are coming out of there, possibly just one.

Comment

lions special teams has killed them so far...field position, momentum-wise

Comment

The Lions are just simply miserable. Their D is pathetic. I don't know which poster said their D was underrated, but my gosh, what a piss poor product..and to make matters worse, their SP is worse than their D. Their offense is really their only saving Grace, and even that gets very predictable very fast. Stop Calvin Johnson, stop the lions. I don't know how it took the bears a whole half to do it, but they quickly figured it out in the 2nd half. And now this game is a blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioengineer View Post
                yea he did that. The commentators jus said maybe he learned that in denver from watching elway. youll all see it on highlights if u aint seen it
                http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...Cutler-TD-rush

Elway would have been proud. Gutsy as hell Mr. Cutler, Gutsy as hell.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  it wasnt that cool
                  Sorry I gotta disagree, that was a man play right there, sometimes u have to hand people their props, that was some balls right there

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                    Sorry I gotta disagree, that was a man play right there, sometimes u have to hand people their props, that was some balls right there
                    Jay also out ran Garrett "Im a midget that runs a 4.3" Wolfe to throw a block for him 15 yards down field. It got called back on 2 bogus offsetting PF penalties.

Bad officiating, but is there really any other kind?
                    sigpic

Comment

That was sick! Nice play by Cutler :salute!: lol

Comment

Great play by Jay Cutler. Chicago is lucky they have him :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                          Great play by Jay Cutler. Chicago is lucky they have him :salute!:
                          Chicago is that way ----->

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
                            And the Bears just ran one back.

Guess thats why they are the lions..

Oh well, the bears aren't going to be doing much this year if their D keeps playing like this, especially in a division with Minn and GB. No way 3 teams are coming out of there, possibly just one.
                            With five new starters at the beginning of the season, and then having Urlacher go down in the opener this defense is a work in progress. Hopefully with a dominate performace in the second half of this game the D just took it's next step.

Comment

That was a great play. It really showed Jay's athleticism and toughness.

I'm still glad he's gone....
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X