Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many of you can HONESTLY say you don't miss Cutler?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how many of you can HONESTLY say you don't miss Cutler?!?!

I am ready for the heat and fire this thread will start. i am ready for the arguments that will ensue. I am just curious how many of you HONESTLY can tell me as if i was standing in front of you looking in my eyes that you do not miss Jay Cutler.

It's not that Cutler is doing awesome in Chicago, although he is, it's that 3rd and ling, we might as well punt it. I am sure you catch my drift.
    Yes
    38.01%
    No
    61.99%
    Twitter: @FFB_Hitman88

I wish we had Cutler too, but we don't.

Orton is just having a terrible day today, and the penalties aren't helping things either. There's still quite a bit of time left though, lets see what happens..

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier96B View Post
      I am ready for the heat and fire this thread will start. i am ready for the arguments that will ensue. I am just curious how many of you HONESTLY can tell me as if i was standing in front of you looking in my eyes that you do not miss Jay Cutler.

It's not that Cutler is doing awesome in Chicago, although he is, it's that 3rd and ling, we might as well punt it. I am sure you catch my drift.
      He could be struggling just as well.... however, the thought is going through my mind right now that he may have hit Gaffney on that route for a TD, and his a few other throws....

The Dallas D is aggressive and bringing it.

Cutler was a whiner- I do miss the skills, but the man, not really...
      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

I can honestly say no

Why should I miss him?

Is that going to bring him back?
        Let's Ride!

Comment

As I was watching the Chicago Bears earlier....I was just telling my homeboy that I really miss having that guy on my team......Cutler rules......Orton bites!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I miss Cutler and no one (coaches or "crybaby" haters) in their right mind would have ever traded him...especially for the BUM ("game manager") we have!

But that's the past so...

I told you all...instead of us being able to open the playbook we have to 'Orton' it down because of "the game manager's" inabilities!!!

Hell I'd take anybody over #8 that can throw an accurate ball past 10 yards!
            Last edited by Mel B.; 10-04-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I can honestly say i dont miss him simply because he did not want to be a bronco.

Comment

Of course most of us miss Cutler but why continue to beat a dead horse? Jay is gone, he isn't coming back.....get over it!:go:
                Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Anybody who says no is lying.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Cutler + Current Defense = Super Bowl....

Comment

Our QB is having a bad day so far.Not the first time a starting qb looked bad or had an off day.

I supose you that miss Cutler think when he had a bad day at least he looked good?
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by bighuka View Post
                        Cutler + Current Defense = Super Bowl....

It would/should have been "pick your poison" on offense and then with our much improved D...

SCARY!!!

Comment

I miss Cutler, hes still one of my fav players.

He would be great in this offense as long as he wouldn't be to radical.

Comment

yes, i hate watching/hearing anything about Chicago.

Comment

Do I miss his talent and big-play potential? Yes.

Do I miss the whiney, me-first, "I'm the best quarterback ever" attitude? No.

Yes it's becoming apparent that we have a ceiling with Orton as our QB. That doesn't mean I want that jacka$$ back.
                              Last edited by DancingHorsey; 10-04-2009, 04:45 PM.
                              Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X