Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seau joining the Patriots

I just heard on ESPN that Jr Seau is about to sign with New England

Not to surprised. I heard an interview w/him on NFL radio, said he was ready if and when they needed him, he just didn't think they would need him unless they head some serious injurys. Looks like they got into bad enough shape to need him back, which bodes well for us. I never thought they would call him back this year, even though he is one of the best ever he is getting pretty long in the tooth! Gotta respect him for coming back and playing though, and I bet he does have some impact, hopfully not much since he'll be playing us!
    Raider Hater #1

Team TEBOW #32, Broncos Supporter for Life!

Comment

I'm listening to the local station in Boston, they are talking about this, he was in town last week, for some show on Versus, took a physical, outside of that they've heard nothing new.

Comment

eh? Isn't he like....50 now?

I have never liked the guy because he was a dolt, but he brought intensity to the field - gotta respect that.

But seriously, putting him in the backfield now and telling him to block is like putting a senior citizen in a 4-way intersection and telling him to tackle a bus...isn't it?

Comment

I care not. We're still gonna stomp them!

Remember when injured Harrison was it? That was a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
            I care not. We're still gonna stomp them!

Remember when injured Harrison was it? That was a shame.
            Cutler broke his ankles on that play, literally....

Comment

Seau will not retire til Favre does, every year these two go at it like this. Why didnt they just keep Vrabel and Bruschi?

Comment

I think they've lost some LB's to injury, so they are looking for some back up. I know Mayo will be back soon. I don't think JR will be starting.

Comment

Good, a downgrade for them.

Comment

Schefter and others are reporting that the Pats won't sign Seau until next week. So, no Seau... good or bad, I do not know.

As we mentioned last night, the Patriots brought in linebacker Junior Seau for a workout on Tuesday.But, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Seau won’t be signing with the team this week.Instead, the deal is expected to be done next week, with Seau joining the Pats for their October 18 game against the Titans.In the interim, [more]
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                    X